Randle committed?

NA Tiger

Has anyone heard if Randle committed to Bama? A friend of mine is a huge Bama fan with the BOL text messaging, and he swears he got a message saying Randle committed today. Is he screwing with me?                              :believe:

No he did not commit to Bama....he said today that as of today 1/26 he is still visiting Auburn this weekend and besides Auburn he is down to Alabama, LSU, and Oklahoma......so we shall see if Auburn gets put in that list after this weekend.

thanks,  this is the BEST SITE                  WDE

Rather he has committed to them or not, I have doubts we're really in the thick of it with him. I think he's like all the other recruits. He's just taking all of his free trips. I would too. Heck, I'd even schedule a visit to Hawaii.

Rather he has committed to them or not, I have doubts we're really in the thick of it with him. I think he's like all the other recruits. He's just taking all of his free trips. I would too. Heck, I'd even schedule a visit to Hawaii.

Either way, it is great that these coaches are getting guys to visit that didn't have us on their radar until the last several weeks. We may not get alot of the big dogs this year but we have def took the recruiting process to another level that has opened alot of eyes of next years recruits. The future is very bright!!! Thru the hard work of the coaches, Auburn is gaining steam!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! :hellyeah:

Archived