How freak nasty was your middle school teacher?

Guest AuNuma1

I know for certain there were no 23-year-olds teaching at my middle school and I don't think any of them looked like that.

She showed an incomprehensible lack of judgement, no doubt about it...she is the adult and it's not like teachers aren't told about this all the freakin' (no pun intended) time.

Spoken:

"oh wow, man !"

"wait a second man. whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this year ?"

"my butt, man !"

T-t-teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ?

Don't wanna be no uptown fool.

Maybe i should go to hell, but i'm doin' well,

Teacher needs to see me after school.

Chorus:

I think of all the education that i missed.

But then my homework was never quite like this.

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,

I'm hot for teacher.

I got it bad, so bad,

I'm hot for teacher.

Spoken:

"hey, i heard you missed us, we're back !"

"i brought my pencil"

"gimme something to write on, man"

I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold.

I know about this school.

Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?

How did you know that golden rule ?

Chorus

(guitar solo)

"oh man, i think the clock is slow"

"i don't feel tardy"

"class dismissed"

Thats pretty bad but look at the caption under the picture.

"Middle-school teacher Debra Beasley Lafave, left, is led from the Marion County Sheriff's Office in Ocala, Florida, on Monday."

As if there was a chance we might believe the man on her right was named debra and had sex with a 14yr old boy. :lol:

Damn! Someone tell her she's forbidden to have sex with me! :lol:

No joke...she could hang out with a 23 year old who shall remain nameless.... ;)

I'd tell her everyday how bad it was for us to hang out...BAD...GO AWAY! :lol:

Spoken:

"oh wow, man !"

"wait a second man. whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this year ?"

"my butt, man !"

T-t-teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ?

Don't wanna be no uptown fool.

Maybe i should go to hell, but i'm doin' well,

Teacher needs to see me after school.

Chorus:

I think of all the education that i missed.

But then my homework was never quite like this.

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,

I'm hot for teacher.

I got it bad, so bad,

I'm hot for teacher.

Spoken:

"hey, i heard you missed us, we're back !"

"i brought my pencil"

"gimme something to write on, man"

I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold.

I know about this school.

Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?

How did you know that golden rule ?

Chorus

(guitar solo)

"oh man, i think the clock is slow"

"i don't feel tardy"

"class dismissed"

Tiger Al

:hail::hail: :hail: :hail:

With the exception of my 6th grade teacher who was a beyond smokin hot 25 year old.....WOW....I still remember that lady.....I had ugly, over-weight women

I think what they are saying is that they'd volunteer to be her forbidden fruit, not that ephebophila (sexual attraction to adolescents by an adult) is right. :P

I think what they are saying is that they'd volunteer to be her forbidden fruit, not that ephebophila (sexual attraction to adolescents by an adult) is right. :P

Ephebophila?? Playing Jeopardy in your spare time, Titan? :lol::lol:

I am not sure why there would be a second word to define her problem when pedophilia still defines it - an "adolescent" is still a child under the law.

I know - she is hot and that makes most every red blooded male on this board volunteer to be her "of age" boy toy. But I don't care HOW hot someone is - she is a sick individual. I don't think you guys would have refrained from criticising me if George Clooney had gotten busted for the same thing and I had said "WHOO HOO!" instead of "Sick *******!" It annoys me that young boy-older woman is considered a right of passage, but daddies get ALL bent if it is a teenage girl and an older man.

I can tell you right now, if that had been MY fourteen year old son, she would be a lot less hot looking with no teeth and a smashed in face. :angry:

Astute observation Titan.

She is a good looking woman. Most men would be attracted and 99.99% of middle schoolers and high school boys would be drooling and many if not most are wishing they had been chosen. B)

I am not trying to make light of this nor do I wish to relieve her of responsibility. But she is 23, don't you think she could just possibly be immature? I know she is a teacher, I know she is an adult but for some reason I don't equate this with pedophilia.

What can I say? Men are pigs. :P

I know that the law doesn't distinguish between ephebophiles and pedophiles, but in terms of evaluating it as a "sickness", in my mind at least, the latter is a little less sick. An adolescent is typically built like an adult but is just emotionally immature. They may even be actively seeking out these sexual encounters. It doesn't make it right for the adult to act on it, but I see that as different than sexualizing a pre-pubescent child. I don't know, maybe that's a non-distinction to some. I'm not advocating changing the laws. I just see ephebophiles as more stupid and "losers" while I see pedophiles as sick and in need of permanent lock up or castration.

After sending the article to a friend, this is the reply I received. :D

"You dang right… bring her on. What I can’ figure is why the 14yr old dumbass ruined it!!! Talk about throwing the silver platter in the floor! What a dumbass. If that was me that secret would be locked up tighter than Ft Knox and I’d have that "fun" AT LEAST till I graduated… think about it, he was in the DRIVERs seat and had her by the balls (so to speak). Idiot."

I think what they are saying is that they'd volunteer to be her forbidden fruit, not that ephebophila (sexual attraction to adolescents by an adult) is right.  :P

Ephebophila?? Playing Jeopardy in your spare time, Titan? :lol::lol:

I am not sure why there would be a second word to define her problem when pedophilia still defines it - an "adolescent" is still a child under the law.

I know - she is hot and that makes most every red blooded male on this board volunteer to be her "of age" boy toy. But I don't care HOW hot someone is - she is a sick individual. I don't think you guys would have refrained from criticising me if George Clooney had gotten busted for the same thing and I had said "WHOO HOO!" instead of "Sick *******!" It annoys me that young boy-older woman is considered a right of passage, but daddies get ALL bent if it is a teenage girl and an older man.

I can tell you right now, if that had been MY fourteen year old son, she would be a lot less hot looking with no teeth and a smashed in face. :angry:

Couldn't agree with you more. Sick sick sick woman.

She should have been mature and acted with restraint.

No, his cousin was in the DRIVER'S seat! :lol:

Numa, you are incorrigible. :lol:

Trying to flash back to when I was 14, I freely admit that if a woman that looked like that had made sexual advances toward me, I doubt I would have said no.

I guess we should be fortunate that she didn't end up pregnant like the Letourneau woman did several years ago.

We need to start a list of things you just don't tell:

1. I have received no extra money from any booster.

2. What teacher? Oh you mean her. Nah!

Archived