Darius Robinson speaks the TRUTH!!!!!

Ohoolahan2.0

"I liked this visit a lot better," Robinson said. "The people are more friendly than Alabama. At Alabama, they have their little egos."

Robinson is responding to his auburn visit and this is his response. Person that asked the question did not say anything about that other school and the kid still tossed them under the bus!!! That is so satisfying. Cant help it. :tease:

Ohoolahan, you should go back to CBS and show all the bammers that quote.

IN response to ^^^^^^^

I would return to CBS to post this but that would require me to acknowledge that A) Bammers are real, and B) CBS sportsline is real. 

I have decided to never again acknowledge either of the above parties unless it is in a negative way.

IN response to ^^^^^^^

I would return to CBS to post this but that would require me to acknowledge that A) Bammers are real, and B) CBS sportsline is real.  

I have decided to never again acknowledge either of the above parties unless it is in a negative way.

HAHAHAHA I love this!!! :laugh::bow::laugh::bow::laugh:

IN response to ^^^^^^^

I hear ya man.  I havent been back to that pitiful excuse since you fine folks turned me on to tha AuburnEagle

Archived