Which recruiting website is better?

Which recruiting website is better?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which recruiting website is better?

• Rivals.com
    • Scout.com

I'd say that auburneagle.com is your best choice. That's who I'm going with.

:believe:        :wedance:

:trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline:

I would have to agree!! You can't beat FREE!!  :partey:

I'd say that auburneagle.com is your best choice. That's who I'm going with.

:believe:        :wedance:

It is definitely the best but i wont to beable to watch recruiting videos and read stuff on other colleges to see how there doin too

The auburneagle.com is your best choice hands down. Besides, something free now dayis always a good thing.

I used to think scout was the best by far, but rivals has came a long way and both of them have areas that they are superior to the other.  If youre like me, soon after subscribing to one you will have to subscribe to the other (or in my case trade my boss my scout password for his rivals password).  I will tell you that alot of the higher ups at rivals went to school at a bad place.  In fact, the best surefire way for a prospect to increase his star ranking on Rivals is to commit to Alabama.  So.... hope this helps

JMO, but I like Rivals much better, just the way it is set up and all.  I hate that it was stated by a turd fan and all but Bryan and Jeffrey do a great job and they are 100% Auburn, through and through.  I like the guys at Scout, too, don't get me wrong.  The Rivals website is just set up much better and the message boards and all are better.

Trust me, Rivals is the way to go. Scout has a weird way of ranking their players. The fact that Dyer is not a five star and Grant is a 3 star is rediculous.

It has alot to do with fair accessment , No favors towards schools and the recruits they are trying to sign. I have seen some patterns from a site that seems to suggest where that player is going . Most people that have followed the recruiting scene for years' see this very clearly. it is awful lame and generic of their site....I will let some folks discuss this subject further. As always it is intresting that it happens. Players will change positions and become the top player in the nation or one of them at that position...BOGUS !!!

It has alot to do with fair accessment , No favors towards schools and the recruits they are trying to sign. I have seen some patterns from a site that seems to suggest where that player is going . Most people that have followed the recruiting scene for years' see this very clearly. it is awful lame and generic of their site....I will let some folks discuss this subject further. As always it is intresting that it happens. Players will change positions and become the top player in the nation or one of them at that position...BOGUS !!!

LOL,... like Milliner receiving that 5th star and jumping to the #9 player in the nation when they were sure that he was a turd lean,.... when on other sites he's not even rated the #1 player in the state,.... LOL. Always gets me. Oh well, what can you do. I do have a subscription to Rivals, but it is only to watch highlights of players that we are recruiting.

Milliner received his ranking because his speed blew away the scouts at a recent football camp.

maybe,.. but it's awful funny, that a bama ran site ranked him so high (knowing that he was a bama lean), when he's not ranked that high on any of the other recruiting sites. Like I said, on some he's not even listed as the #1 player in the state, but on rivals he's a 5 star player ranked #9 in the nation???? Give me a break.... more of the bama bias on that particular site. IMO.

Scout also ranked Reggie Taylor as a 2 star, its all about what the evaluators like, if they like speed over strength, the speed guys will get the higher ranking. Ie: Rivals LOVES speed. That's why Milliner (and Reggie Taylor) are ranked so high.

I'll take the site that likes speed AND strength, an unrelenting hunger and heart to win, team players, and your basic IT factor - especially at key leadership positions...When y'all find it, let me know!  ;)

There are several very obvious and well documented incidents where a player has jumped way up the charts as soon as he commits to or begins to lean towards tuscaloosa

There are several very obvious and well documented incidents where a player has jumped way up the charts as soon as he commits to or begins to lean towards tuscaloosa

oh...you mean like this year, where LSU clearly won the recruiting national title.  But Alabama mysteriously picked up extra points to ensure they win.

Archived