Just thought I would give you the heads up!

AUSportTalk

I have heard from my sources again today that Auburn will have some more good news from the recruiting trail by the end of the week and I am not talking about LB Jawara White tomorrow!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!! Can you give us any hints? Position of the player, or even just offense or defense?

I would love to but I don't wanna ruin the surprise.

I will tell you one thing: We should be getting a LB commitment on Monday!

Yeah, and I'm certainly happy about that! And it's nice to know that I have more good news to look forward to this week!

OMG  :banghead: you've got to be kidding me,...... just kidding dude, love ya, ... mean it  :bow: LOL....

Another besides White?

Another besides White?

LB Jawara White is the Monday commitment and as long as things don't change, we should have another one sometime this week. We shall see!!

I heard a kid from Texas is commiting from another site.(Sorry pretty sure it's not Lache)

What site did you hear this from?

I heard that a lot of people are hearing that rumor from Rivals

hmmmm....very interesting.  Hopefully it is one of those texas linemen we are recruiting.  Maybe Evan Washington but that is more of a hope than anything else.

Heres hoping for Eric Mack :)  Actually, the person highest on my list as of right now (Besides Eric Mack) is LaDarius Owens.  I really hope he ends up at Auburn.

Heres hoping for Eric Mack :)  Actually, the person highest on my list as of right now (Besides Eric Mack) is LaDarius Owens.  I really hope he ends up at Auburn.

Yeah, they are both very high on my board as well. Lineman are a BIG TIME need on my list, offensive and defensive!

Yeah, they are both very high on my board as well. Lineman are a BIG TIME need on my list, offensive and defensive!

I played offensive line in high school so that is usually the position I take the most effort at looking into (as im sure most people do for their positions)

Sportstalk, Are you saying we're getting another LB, or just another recruit?

If its another LB, I'm hoping for C.J. Mosley.

Sportstalk, Are you saying we're getting another LB, or just another recruit?

If its another LB, I'm hoping for C.J. Mosley.

Recruit

Archived