Just thought I would give you the heads up!

AUSportTalk

:cool::thumbsup: I am loving what I am hearing.....Once this ball starts rolling their will be no stopping us... :beatmullet: co84  WDE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope JJ picks us.  We need D-Linemen in a bad way and this year's class isn't exactly stacked with quality on the DL.  He'd be a good start for a DL class.

I have received a couple messages last night and today about this situation. I am going to check on it today or tomorrow morning and get back with everyone.

Guys, I hate to tell you this. I met with Sportalk for dinner two days ago, he wouldn't tell me either. Don't be  sad.

a lot of people are saying 2 years probation with the loss of 2 scholarships, but that is only speculation by a bunch of fans that no absolutely nothing about how the ncaa rules.  since they were still in their 5 year probation period when it occurred....i would think the punishment will be pretty strict

Why not since bammer was in that 5 year window when all of that happened. Besides, F$U may have to forfeit 14 of their wins.

what i've been reading is that since it is a more university wide problem then just the football program it is unlikely.  there were something like 200 athletes across all sports that were part of this and not that many were football, but regardless football will be punished harshly

that would be terrible.... that mean we would have to put up with the bammers having the last win in the series for another year and half, instead of us gaining braggin rights this year.

hahaha.....i can read the headline now......"Alabama will not play be competing in athletics next year....any of them"

I, for one, would not welcome Alabama receiving the death penalty because of the effect it would have on the conference, not to mention that there's no Iron Bowl without them. That having been said, I can't even lie; seeing that headline would send me into hysteric laughter!

Archived