Just thought I would give you the heads up!

AUSportTalk

well rumors have leaked and it looks like i was wrong in that Alabama is probably going to forfeit games and will be placed again of a five year probation.  most likely no loss of scholarships

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys! I haven't heard anything new on the recruiting trail but the NCAA hitting Bama hard on the textbook scandle should help our recruiting. The momentum just got a lil bit bigger!

What are you hearing the NCAA is going to hit them with?

I know they are taking 10 wins from them in 2005-2007 but im not sure what else they are doing yet. They aren't done with Bama just yet

Any more news on the heads up from earlier in the week?

I haven't heard anything else about it. I have heard some things might have changed. I'm not sure if the recruit changed his mind or the coaches asked him to hold off while Bammer is getting slammed. I'm sorry about the false alarm. If I hear anything else I will pass it along!

Any more news on the heads up from earlier in the week?

I haven't heard anything else about it. I have heard some things might have changed. I'm not sure if the recruit changed his mind or the coaches asked him to hold off while Bammer is getting slammed. I'm sorry about the false alarm. If I hear anything else I will pass it along!

Can you at least tell us who the recruit was now?

I'm willing to bet you that that dead head clown (Mike Slive) of the SEC had some strong words to say behind closed doors about what they were gonna do to bammer before it was made public.

Is the news coming soon? You said at the end of the week, right? It's Friday!

:pcprobs:

:banghead: :banghead: Ausportstalk where is my good news?????? it is friday and I need my AU good news fix........... :tdau::wedance::zapbama::beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet::zapbama::wedance: :wedance: :wedance::tdau: :tdau: :tdau::pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived