Spiderman 2 is garbage

Alright guys...gonna save you 7.50. THis movie was terrible. If you liked the first one, you might like this one. :rolleyes:

1.) Great great action scenes

2.) Much better CGI

The problem? There's not much action in this ACTION movie. I hated the first one because spider man was such a big weenie wuss man...well he is even MORE so in this movie. He is so inept at LIFE that it sickens me that they cast him as a SUPERHERO.

My question...if you have spidey sense...why can you not walk without tripping over yourself just because you arent wearing a costume?

WORSE than the first movie. I walked out in the last scene...just didnt care how it ended.

You missed a big plot point apparently. They explain why everything is falling apart in the movie. This movie was a lot better than the first one. It's not your typical super-hero movie. They did a good job of billing Peter Parker as a human with extraordinary powers instead of a mutant that happens to look like us.

I have not seen it yet, but my dad took my 6 year old son and 4 year old nephew to see it. My son said it was, and I quote, "way, way better then the first one". I don't know how the comic is written nowadays, but in the early days of Spider-Man, Peter Parker struggled with his new found abilities and it seemed like nothing ever went right for him. Did you actually expect a solid plot in an action movie? These types of movies are all about making money off the hype, which is why the disappoint alot of times. You can't look at this type of movie and expect a deep story as you would seeing something like "Dr. Zhivago". BG3, if you lower your expectations a little, you may enjoy more movies. I know I have had too. :D

The acting isn't too bad. I didn't notice much of a change from the first movie to be quite honest. Kirsten Dunst looks amazing, that's always a plus.

ranger12:  lower your expectations a little, you may enjoy more movies. I know I have had too

You mean like Basic?

I liked it about the same as the first one, but I do think the soundtrack is much better.

I've never read the comics, but I always thought Peter Parker was supposed to be a wuss when he is not Spiderman.

I enjoyed it, it was exactly what I expected.

I have not seen it yet, but my dad took my 6 year old son and 4 year old nephew to see it. My son said it was, and I quote, "way, way better then the first one". I don't know how the comic is written nowadays, but in the early days of Spider-Man, Peter Parker struggled with his new found abilities and it seemed like nothing ever went right for him. Did you actually expect a solid plot in an action movie? These types of movies are all about making money off the hype, which is why the disappoint alot of times. You can't look at this type of movie and expect a deep story as you would seeing something like "Dr. Zhivago". BG3, if you lower your expectations a little, you may enjoy more movies. I know I have had too. :D

I read the comics...and I love action movies. The problem I had with this movie is that they didnt try to make it an action movie. It didnt have any action in it. Not much at least. Most of the movie was about 1.) peter parker is a loser and a wuss and 2.) the love story between him and mary jane.

If the majority of the comic book was about peter parker being a big weenie and his struggles with a girl...no one would have ever read it.

If the majority of the comic book was about peter parker being a big weenie and his struggles with a girl...no one would have ever read it.

Very true. But if the movie was exactly like the comic book it'd be lumped together with every other super-hero movie ever made. I think they did a great job of distancing this one from the pack. If it was all action it'd be all CGI.

I have not seen it yet, but my dad took my 6 year old son and 4 year old nephew to see it. My son said it was, and I quote, "way, way better then the first one". I don't know how the comic is written nowadays, but in the early days of Spider-Man, Peter Parker struggled with his new found abilities and it seemed like nothing ever went right for him. Did you actually expect a solid plot in an action movie? These types of movies are all about making money off the hype, which is why the disappoint alot of times. You can't look at this type of movie and expect a deep story as you would seeing something like "Dr. Zhivago". BG3, if you lower your expectations a little, you may enjoy more movies.  I know I have had too. :D

I read the comics...and I love action movies. The problem I had with this movie is that they didnt try to make it an action movie. It didnt have any action in it. Not much at least. Most of the movie was about 1.) peter parker is a loser and a wuss and 2.) the love story between him and mary jane.

Just go get some fireworks and blow some stuff up. Sounds like repressed anger to me. I mean. Theres no such thing as a radioactive spider anyway. And if there was, do you think they would let a bunch of high-schoolers get close to it? :rolleyes:

Archived