YAY

Glad ya'll did this thread.  I just took some games up there and payed off the rest of my preorder here in Auburn.

Yup they will give you $10 dollars toward NCAA.

Yup if you preordered then you can pick it up tommorow night if the shipment gets in before they close.

Wierd, I called them and they said no about monday night, dammmnit im gonna have to call again <_<

Guy told me to check in between 7-8 to see if they got their shipment.

Ya I called again and the guy was like," ya call in around 7ish, or 8ish to see if we get the shipment"....MAN I HOPE THEY GET IT IN!!!

Ya I called again and the guy was like," ya call in around 7ish, or 8ish to see if we get the shipment"....MAN I HOPE THEY GET IT IN!!!

I hear ya, I got two papers due around the 28th and a test this Friday so a good 3 days of slacking on NCAA before having to buckle down would be great.

VATz,

Don't doubt the Nimrod. :P

Glad your local store got with the program!

How long before the WEN NCAA 2005 XLIVE Tourny? :D:D:D

VATz,

Don't doubt the Nimrod. :P

Glad your local store got with the program!

How long before the WEN NCAA 2005 XLIVE Tourny? :D:D:D

Me and BG are already talking the little things out on that league.....should be soon though ;)

I called Electronic Boutique this morning & they said they are getting it in today around noon. I'm picking mine up today on lunch break! Can't wait!!

I called Electronic Boutique this morning & they said they are getting it in today around noon. I'm picking mine up today on lunch break! Can't wait!!

NO WAYYY.....holy **** where do you live....

In Helena, I called the Galleria EB. They are already out of them axcept for the pre-ordered ones they have.

In Helena, I called the Galleria EB. They are already out of them axcept for the pre-ordered ones they have.

Ya i called the eb down here in auburn about an hour ago....they said around 5 p.m. :( But I am gonna call them again around 2:30 anyways just to see :D

Hey Vatz my copy is at home waiting on me. It was delivered at 10:35 this morning. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Vatz my copy is at home waiting on me. It was delivered at 10:35 this morning. :D:D:D:D:D:D

<_<<_<<_<

Archived