YAY

I just pre-ordered my copy of Ncaa 2005 like 15 min ago!!!! I forgot that I had some games that I never play that I could trade in for credit. Wooohooo! Anyone else buying the xbox version? I think the addition of xbox live is going to be great....talking on the headset vs your opponent, stats, etc.

Congrats man.. I hope you enjoy... Who are you going to play first?

I haven't ever played online but im seriously thinking about it..

I have a bunch of stupid games that I don't play anymore.. I was thinking of trading them in but I like my huge collection so I wanna keep all of them.

Congrats man.. I hope you enjoy... Who are you going to play first?

I haven't ever played online but im seriously thinking about it..

I have a bunch of stupid games that I don't play anymore.. I was thinking of trading them in but I like my huge collection so I wanna keep all of them.

I think once I get the game im going right into Dynasty mode. That is my favorite mode...and this year I heard they made it ten times as deep as the previous modes. This time, if you have good freshman recruits but they dont get enough playing time like they had hoped for, they can actually transfer to a rival school (conference school)...which I found is pretty neat, and all the transfer rules would apply in the game like they do in real life. Also instead of recruiting for position, you can recruit athletes now that can do more than one position......aaaawesome

I also read up that the running style is much more fluid, not so jerky...So I guess if your a flashy back like Carnell, you will actually get to see more fluid movements by him.

Also instead of recruiting for position, you can recruit athletes now that can do more than one position......aaaawesome

I am really looking forward to this, as well. In previous years, you could put anyone at any position, but their ratings plummeted. Of course, if they had 92 speed as a CB, they would still have 92 speed as a WR, but overall they would drop from a 90 to a 65 or so. In this game, if you move them to a different position, it no longer displays their old position in the player info screen. I read about a scenario in which a guy was recruited as a WR, and after his freshman year, he went up to a 90 overall. Then when he was moved to FS, it jumped up to 92. VERY cool.

Im really looking forward to the larger rosters, as well.

Also instead of recruiting for position, you can recruit athletes now that can do more than one position......aaaawesome

I am really looking forward to this, as well. In previous years, you could put anyone at any position, but their ratings plummeted. Of course, if they had 92 speed as a CB, they would still have 92 speed as a WR, but overall they would drop from a 90 to a 65 or so. In this game, if you move them to a different position, it no longer displays their old position in the player info screen. I read about a scenario in which a guy was recruited as a WR, and after his freshman year, he went up to a 90 overall. Then when he was moved to FS, it jumped up to 92. VERY cool.

Im really looking forward to the larger rosters, as well.

I also wonder if its possible to play a guy on defense and offense at the same time....there are some scenarios ive seen in real life where this has been done.

I play the xbox version...the graphics are far superior to ps2...plus the surround sound seperates better than with ps2 for some reason.

now that online play is ready...theres no reason to get it on ps2 if you have both

I play the 04 version on PS2 and the roster limit is 55. Is the roster limit larger in 05 for PS2? Anyone know?

Good news for you guys who haven't preordered online. EBGames will be giving out the "in store" preorders on the Monday night. Yea, you can pick it up from the store and play it a full day ahead of schedule! The only catch is that the game has to be pre-ordered at the store at least 48 hours in advance.

The game isn't street-dated. Stores can put them on the shelves as soon as they arrive. There are several places I know of in Huntsville that will put them out Monday.

Anyone know if any of the stores in Huntsville are going to do to rosters for you? I know there was an earlier post about an EB store somewhere doing it....

I play the 04 version on PS2 and the roster limit is 55. Is the roster limit larger in 05 for PS2? Anyone know?

70 player rosters.

Saaaaweeeeet! No more having to cut good players in dynasty mode & I can have more than 1 kicker & punter. Thaks for the info!

Good news for you guys who haven't preordered online. EBGames will be giving out the "in store" preorders on the Monday night. Yea, you can pick it up from the store and play it a full day ahead of schedule! The only catch is that the game has to be pre-ordered at the store at least 48 hours in advance.

So according to you, if I preordered mine in the store today, in auburn....then I can get it monday night?

I Vaguely (sp?) remember a tall skinny Wide Receiver from Woodlawn that Auburn signed, but as the next year rolled around they tried him at LB.....Name's Karlos Dansby, the rest is History....I can't freakin' wait. I'll sign four WRs and put one of the fastest as my Blitzer. Reincarnation of KD. Sweeeeet, I wonder if Brandon Jacobs is gonna be on AU's team? I've preordered mine, but through GameStop, maybe I'll get to play mine on Monday, I hope so.

I just pre-ordered my copy of Ncaa 2005 like 15 min ago!!!! I forgot that I had some games that I never play that I could trade in for credit. Wooohooo! Anyone else buying the xbox version? I think the addition of xbox live is going to be great....talking on the headset vs your opponent, stats, etc.

I was at Electronics Boutique the other day and saw a sign that said they would give $10 credit toward the preorder of NCAA 2005 for any games traded in. I thought to myself, "This cannot be true" but I did not ask anyone at the store. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was correct or if there is a catch cause I was going to trade in some old stuff like Madden '03 and NBA 2k2 but I didn't think I could get $10 credit for old out dated games like that. I realize I could just go down to the store or pick up the phone and call but I really don't feel like doing that right now. Also, I live in Minnesota so it may just be a local thing in which case no one will be able to help me. Thanks

I was at Electronics Boutique the other day and saw a sign that said they would give $10 credit toward the preorder of NCAA 2005 for any games traded in. I thought to myself, "This cannot be true" but I did not ask anyone at the store. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was correct or if there is a catch cause I was going to trade in some old stuff like Madden '03 and NBA 2k2 but I didn't think I could get $10 credit for old out dated games like that. I realize I could just go down to the store or pick up the phone and call but I really don't feel like doing that right now. Also, I live in Minnesota so it may just be a local thing in which case no one will be able to help me. Thanks

Actually.....you might be able to get more than $10 credit for each game you trade in. I think the ten dollar thing is like a minimum if you bring them in. Depending on how new the game is, and how popular it is, it could reach up to 30 dollars in store credit.....I only had to trade in like 2 games and now I only have to pay like 9 or 10 dollars for the game :lol:

I traded in sega gt, freaky flyers, fight night 2004, and ninja gaiden and got a 70 dollar credit.

the first two sell for 5.99 in the store...so i only got like 2 bucks a piece...but they gave me 10 extra dollars for preordering.

I traded in sega gt, freaky flyers, fight night 2004, and ninja gaiden and got a 70 dollar credit.

the first two sell for 5.99 in the store...so i only got like 2 bucks a piece...but they gave me 10 extra dollars for preordering.

Ninja Gaiden was bad ass wasnt it? Well hey, if you got live we are definitely gonna have to play some bama vs auburn games alot on there :D

Glad ya'll did this thread. I just took some games up there and payed off the rest of my preorder here in Auburn.

Yup they will give you $10 dollars toward NCAA.

Yup if you preordered then you can pick it up tommorow night if the shipment gets in before they close.

Glad ya'll did this thread. I just took some games up there and payed off the rest of my preorder here in Auburn.

Yup if you preordered then you can pick it up tommorow night if the shipment gets in before they close.

Wierd, I called them and they said no about monday night, dammmnit im gonna have to call again <_<

Glad ya'll did this thread.  I just took some games up there and payed off the rest of my preorder here in Auburn.

Wierd, I called them and they said no about monday night, dammmnit im gonna have to call again <_<

Guy told me to check in between 7-8 to see if they got their shipment.

Archived