NCAA 2005

Wrighcr

I stayed up all night playing this game. It's Awesome!!! I just can't get Auburns offense rolling. I have the best defense in the Nation, but no points can't help u win.

yeah man.. I know how you feel.. I love this game so much.. I can't stop playing.. I think im gonna sit home on a friday night and play ha.

Fix you up a special playbook and put the plays you want in there. I have changed mine up a lil bit but im really gonna have work on it soon..

You may need to bump up the slider for the reciever catching. About +2 should make it more playable (They actually will catch some passes).

Also, RUN the ball with Auburn. Cady and Ronnie will get stat boosts as they have success, they get unstopable.

Once the ground attack is in force, then you can hit play action passes for huge yards.

It took me 2 days to find Auburn's offense. Like irnimrod said, gotta just run the ball. The passing selection for the new playbook... I like 1 or 2 plays, I liked 2004's playbook better

a friend told me to switch to the Indiana playbook since thats what our offense will look more like.

Guest AuNuma1
I'm glad I'm not the only one having problem with AU's offense in the game...

Wonder if Hugh Nall has this game...I'd be interested in hearing how he's doing with it. ;)

I called in Sick from work to play this game, I even forgot to eat All day. I started at 10:00am 'till 4:00am the next day. Then I woke up at 10:00 and play for a couple more hours before I went to work.****Two Things That Iritate Me About The Game**** First, everytime I start the game a new Profile pops up. My profile is Levi, so after I set my playbook, audibles, make Signs, etc.....when i start it up again it changes my Profile to Levi1, Levi2, Levi3, Levi4. Then I try to load up my Levi profile and it says only one profile can be loaded at a time. It's Retarded, and Really, Really pisses my off. Second, this is a football game, NOT A Volleyball game, the computer throws to the middle of the field and you have FOUR Dbs there to.......TIP THE BALL UP Five times. Come on now, in real life....nah. There was one time where the ball was tipped up a couple times and this Tiny Receiver catches it on his way to a 85 yarder. But other than these Iritating things, A++++

The only thing i really hate about the game is the discipline thing...if i took the computers advice, i would have already suspended my entire team of starters except for 4 guys...all for at least 2 games, some for the season.

Its really over the top. I mean, in a real life season, how many teams suspend 20 guys for 2-3 games each...all before the 5th game?

Yeah I took Campbell out of a game for cheating and but COx in against Kentucky and lost. I hate it. I wish u could just turn it off.

a friend told me to switch to the Indiana playbook since thats what our offense will look more like.

I think im gonna try that.. I hate our playbook that we have now in the game..

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

Archived