Congratulations to the Most People online ever

The Duke

Just wanted to thank everyone for getting online today for Cameron Newton's committing. We reached a new high for most people online at once. War Eagle. I will hopefully have some videos and pics uP later for those of you that could not make it to Tampa

:believe: It was the most fun I've ever had online(well,almost. but we won't talk about those) :-X ,lol. SERIOUSLY ,it was a blast and the future of this program has me juiced. The job you guys do and the primo info and attention make this place like nothing else. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go stomp some friggin Wildkittens for us,bring it home baby!!!!!!!!!! :we:

Just wanted to thank everyone for getting online today for Cameron Newton's committing. We reached a new high for most people online at once. War Eagle. I will hopefully have some videos and pics uP later for those of you that could not make it to Tampa

A girl named Brandon? Just kidding. I love this site though. It's been the one I go to for all of my updates on what's going on Auburn. Thank you for taking the time to do it right the first time. WDE!

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived