Auburn vs. Kentucky

au-wareagle

I actually liked what I saw today. We had some form on offense. We worked the ball inside more and forced turnovers. I hope this can be the turn around point for the season and that we can really build off of this. I doubt it, but I will be optimistic. What really got me is the game was well over a sell out, but we can rarely get more than 4,000 in for an SEC game. 

Lebo: "The crowd was great. I wish we could have that more. It gives you energy, and they play better. That was really big. I know the kids, players and the coaches really appreciated the number of Auburn people who came out to watch the game today."

Hopefully we'll be able to do that in the new arena.

and lebo didnt even bother chewing dewayne reed out for taking so long to get the ball across midcourt

And that to falls on the coaches.... I was watching the game yelling for him to get it across court and I'm not getting paid the money Lebo is or any of the assistants are. It was simple basketball. Those type of situations happen a lot with team that lacks a good foundation. Also, the play Lebo drew up at the end was total garbage. UK was giving us a quick two, but we failed to have a play that had more than just a three pt option. It was a great game, but ANOTHER POORLY coached on our part. Lebo definitely pulled a Les Miles at the end of that one.

*Also, some more poorly timed missed free throws hurt again. How long we will continue to let this bozo be a HC at Auburn?

Archived