I see why ESPN 2k5 is 20.00

Because they want everyone to play it...The guys at SEGA KNOW it is easily the greatest football game ever made!

I am not kidding. BUY THIS GAME. I know i like the atmosphere of the College game better...but my goodness this game is wonderful

1.) Graphics - FAR Better than Madden IMO. Especially in the closeups. And the fields look better too

2.) Gameplay - I like the way this game plays....maybe just because its different than madden. I dont know.

3.) Overall presentation - This is where 2k5 WALLOPS Madden over the head. The thing about EA...they got comfortable with their product because they felt like no one was pushing them. This game has so much you can do aside from even the actual game. The crib feature is cool. The franchise management is excellent. The presentation of the actual game is superb. In game statistics are presented in a wonderful fashion. The replays are WONDERFUL. (Even if you want to skip it and pick your play, it shows it in a small window while you make your selection)

Here's the coolest part...they do a halftime and postgame show...where the show the actual replays and chris berman comments on them...and it is JUST like watching a real halftime show.

They even have suzy kolber interviewing whomever they select as the player of the game!

All the little extras are so cool. Like if a player goes down, you can hear the trainers talking to him on the field...and then like a quater later you will see him on the exercise bike. After a player scores a TD, you'll see him gettin some love on the sidelines from his teammates...the little things put it miles over the top.

Dayum....I am contemplating whether to get either.....is the dynasty part as good as maddens?

It's more robust than maddens...you can even control when and what your players and coaches do monday - friday.

(Like schedule meetings for the coaches, schedule workouts/rehabs/conditioning/meetings for player groups)

And all of that has a effect on how your players turn out.

Get it...i promise its better than madden. And ive bought madden/ncaa since it was Bill Walsh's college football!

Sounds like a great game. I would get it but I don't like pro.. I really wish their was an espn college football game..

Archived