ST or Mayor--- Surprise visitor?

alleyesonthecross

Just wondered if we were still set to have a visit from a surprise visitor this weekend? Is there a possibility for more than one?

I am working on confirming them right now. I should know something later today possibly tonight.

Just wondered if we were still set to have a visit from a surprise visitor this weekend? Is there a possibility for more than one?

I am working on confirming them right now. I should know something later today possibly tonight.

Ok cool, I'm bout to head to work. Don't post anything till around 9:30 tonight, thanks. lol

Don't you guys see what ST is doing to you???? All it takes is the following statement.."I am working on confirming, should know later tonight" and you are glued to your computer all night

:pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:

Just kidding ST. He is working his tail off to keep us updated. Don't know how he keeps going, but hope he does

Ok cool, I'm bout to head to work. Don't post anything till around 9:30 tonight, thanks. lol

Awesome - we'll definitely wait for you to get back Alleyes  :laugh:

Don't you guys see what ST is doing to you???? All it takes is the following statement.."I am working on confirming, should know later tonight" and you are glued to your computer all night

Just kidding ST. He is working his tail off to keep us updated. Don't know how he keeps going, but hope he does

^^^ im sure he has a few sinister ways about him   ;):tease:... jk he knows we appreciate everything!

You need to break ST's comment down.   :-\  He says "I should know something later today."  :banghead:  But he never says he will let us know if the secret visitor is on campus.  >:( I've already got the topic title started on a couple of threads I'll start tonight if ST does let us know.    :dunno: I may go for a record and try to have two to three pages of threads all started by me.    :laugh: :laugh:  

For me...I could care less how many threads there are on a subject. I say post away. If someone doesn't like it..don't read it

As for ST, that is his way of saying, if I am gettin no sleep, none of you are! I am meeting up with him tomorrow to give him some Senior Bowl tics, may have to take it out on him if I am kept up too late  ;D

lovin the new avatar auburnaffliction

What...that ol thing! She is my wife while I am asleep. I have had an infatuation with Arianny for a long time now! Thought it was time for a change

What...that ol thing! She is my wife while I am asleep. I have had an infatuation with Arianny for a long time now! Thought it was time for a change

:bananadance: H-O-T

:bananadance: H-O-T

Had to find a semi-tame picture though. Have others but don't like being reprimanded!

Archived