what was going on at beard eaves

Guest auburn warrior

There is a rock concert. It is not a "Billy Graham rock concert". There are two christian rock bands playing there. Supposedly they are two of the most popular christian rock bands

It's the Will Graham Celebration. Will is the grandson of Billy Graham. I went tonight. Christian rock band Skillet and Christian hip-hop aritst TobyMac performed with Will Graham speaking in between them.

It's the Will Graham Celebration. Will is the grandson of Billy Graham. I went tonight. Christian rock band Skillet and Christian hip-hop aritst TobyMac performed with Will Graham speaking in between them.

That was probably a great show with TM and Skillet!! 

I got there a little late and missed Skillet, but I've seen them before and they are really great.

TobyMac was one of the founding members of the group DC Talk (he wrote virtually all of their lyrics, too), and is huge within the Christian music industry. At one point, you couldn't find a Christian cd that didn't mention him, either contributing a bit singing or as a co-writer of a song or maybe just in the special thanks section. He also happens to be my favorite musical artist of all time.

And yeah, my ear drums are still ringing.

Archived