The liberal media is spinning and lying again

Ranger12

They are using today's "weak" job report and not giving the whole story. All of the three major networks and even FoxNews is acting like that the 32,000 new jobs created is the only jobs that were filled last month. The key word in this statisitic is that these were new jobs created. When you look at the overall statistices, more then 600,000 job vacancies were filled last month. Also jobless claims were down. So what does all that mean? It means that more people are actually finding job then are staying on unemployement folks! It blows my mind how this is getting twisted. I have enclosed a link from CNN, for any of my liberal friends that may want to argue those numbers.

Job report

They are using today's "weak" job report and not giving the whole story. All of the three major networks and even FoxNews is acting like that the 32,000 new jobs created is the only jobs that were filled last month. The key word in this statisitic is that these were new jobs created. When you look at the overall statistices, more then 600,000 job vacancies were filled last month. Also jobless claims were down. So what does all that mean? It means that more people are actually finding job then are staying on unemployement folks! It blows my mind how this is getting twisted. I have enclosed a link from CNN, for any of my liberal friends that may want to argue those numbers.

Job report

Bush created an expectation about new job growth that he claimed would result due to tax cuts. Somebody who has gotten so far relying on low expectations probably shouldn't raise them higher that he is confident will be met.

Job report

Bush created an expectation about new job growth that he claimed would result due to tax cuts. Somebody who has gotten so far relying on low expectations probably shouldn't raise them higher that he is confident will be met.

Have Y O U returned your refund check back to the good old Govt. YET?

I didn't think so...................

Archived