Malcolm Brown WOW!

AUmind

Auburn is not recruiting him but LSwho & the turds are. I hope he stays out of the SEC this kid will play on Sundays.

I just wanted to share WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are we not recruiting this guy!? There must be a mistake or maybe he doesnt fit our type of guys idk? But if this kid is a good kid with good character idk why we arent recruiting him.lol. He is doin that stuff playing TEXAS highschool ball, which is a whole different animal for those of you that dont know.

That's just SICK...

I love Crowell, and I especially love his coach (Dell McGee is one of my favorites from watching AU growing up), but that's 9 minutes of Brown running over, around, and past defenders in the best high school football there is...if he's not the best back in this class, I'm not sure I want to see the guy who is. Wade Christopher's son, maybe? :laugh:

Why are we not recruiting this guy?

Best guess is that we contacted him and he replied : "No interest". A coaching staff can't concentrate on every player in the country. If a prospect simply isn't interested in your school there's not much that you can do.

Our coaches philosophy is too recruit guys who fit in the AU FAMILY. That may mean not recruiting some good ball players. However it takes a team to win not an extraordinary individual. Although this youtube video looks good what are the other factors with this young man (Grades, Sportsmanship, Maturity, etc)? I trust that the coaches are evaluating all levels of this individual and not just offering the best no matter what.

:believe:

Our coaches philosophy is too recruit guys who fit in the AU FAMILY. That may mean not recruiting some good ball players. However it takes a team to win not an extraordinary individual. Although this youtube video looks good what are the other factors with this young man (Grades, Sportsmanship, Maturity, etc)? I trust that the coaches are evaluating all levels of this individual and not just offering the best no matter what.

:believe:

According to rivals he has a 3.4 GPA. The type of person he is IDK but that GPA is impressive with those skills.

WDE!!!!!!!

I just saw a dominating Offensive line and a guy that is faster than everyone else. He's good, but heisman? c'mon... :-\

Our staff will jump in when the time is right... im sure they have a few players on the list. I have complete faith that they will take care of business... like they have already.

I just saw a dominating Offensive line and a guy that is faster than everyone else. He's good, but heisman? c'mon... :-\

He was bouncing off of tackles left and right...that's not a result of blocking. Poor tackling, maybe, but to have that kind of power with that kind of speed is pretty special.

This guy apparently runs somewhere around a 3 flat and is absolutely untackleable...he could probably play for the citadel and win the heisman lol we need to recruit just so bama doesnt get him

Archived