Cothron and ?

DunderMifflin

Based on comments elsewhere it seems like it is looking better and better for AU on Cothron, and then I see an article by P Marshall on AUC.  Can anybody access that article?  No need for all the details, I am just trying to see if it is looking good on Cothron as I have heard.  Also wondering who the other prospect is.

Cothron is supposed to visit us this weekend before committing.  If KY doesn't push for him, I think he is ours.

how do i live in Huntsville and follow high school basketball closely and not know Cothron... yet i've seen Langford play 6 times this year.

Probably because he played this past season in North Carolina. Huntsville is his hometown but moved away a few years ago.

In an article on Rivals, Cothron says he's still waiting for his grades in a couple of weeks to be sure he can get into school. This maybe one reason that he hasn't committed to another school yet. He was previously committed to NC State.

Hate to burst the bubble but Cothron looks like he's pegged for uat.

Got a link for that? I'd like to read more.

No link but there was a interview with him on Al.com about a week ago that has him talking about how he grew up a turd fan and how he loves Coach Grant.

Not calling you out but that was a week ago and alot can happen in a week :cool:

Has Barbee signed anyone yet?

No, but he's released two...Oh wait! That's going backwards!  :)

Today was the first day of the late signing period. The problem Barbee is faced with is that there are very few good prospects out there, most having signed last November.

how do i live in Huntsville and follow high school basketball closely and not know Cothron... yet i've seen Langford play 6 times this year.

Yep, me too, thought the same thing. He must have moved before playing any high school ball here or I would have seen him. Would love to get Josh, we would be very lucky to have him. He is a beast (and his cousin Devin is too!)WDE.

Has Barbee signed anyone yet?

No, but he's released two...Oh wait! That's going backwards!  :)

Today was the first day of the late signing period. The problem Barbee is faced with is that there are very few good prospects out there, most having signed last November.

There are still come good prospects out there. And it may be a good time. A lot of other schools may not have slots available. hope for us that`s the case.

Archived