NHL???

Guest Autiger88

Bruins fan here!  I try to never miss a game.  Loved seeing Chara get 2 goals to even the series against Buffalo!

BruinsIcon.gif

hockey2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Let's go Red Wings! We shall see tonight on Versus.

Any predictions on the Stanley Cup from my fellow NHL fans? 

Tungsten, how 'bout your Bruins?! I was a little surprised that they had so much success against Miller.

I had not heard about Lemaire retiring. They should be fine. That's been a good organization since Lamoriello has been there. As great as he's been, Brodeur hasn't been able to come up big for the last several playoffs.   

Pittsburgh Penguin fan here!

Wow, seeds 1,2, and 3 gone in the east. The road may have just gotten smoother for the Pens to return to the finals, but they are facing a hot goalie next series.

I had not heard about Lemaire retiring. They should be fine. That's been a good organization since Lamoriello has been there. As great as he's been, Brodeur hasn't been able to come up big for the last several playoffs.   

I agree with everything you said.

do not watch regular season. But Stanley Cup playoffs are exciting. All this month, Versus is about the only network I will be watching. Do not have a favorite team, but root for the underdogs, Montreal being one. The series with Washington was great.

Good game today between Montreal & Pittsburgh. Montreal playing like they did in the Washington series. Hoping they can hold on today. Up 2-1, 6 minutes left.

Didn't get to see any of Montreal - Pens game. Maybe the Habs can find some of that 1993 magic. My Wings just went down 0-2 in the series. Not worried yet. Vancouver really took it to Chicago the other night.

Two good games last night. Penguins have too much talent for Montreal. Surprised the Red Wings gave up 2 goals in the 3rd period and ultimately loss in ot.

Gonna have to miss the Bruins/Flyers game 2nite. Will dvr it and catch some of the action after church. Catch the Blackhawks/Canucks at 8:30.

Glad Versus and Directv worked out their differences.

The Pens Habs game was great, low scoring but the action on the ice was excellent.

GO PENS!

I am hoping my Bruins finish off the series against the Flyers on monday night.  Losting Krejci has really hurt us on the offensive side of the game.  I am hoping we can get Dennis Seidenberg back for the next round.  If the Pens beat the Habs, we are going to need his defense.

Satan has been amazing this playoffs for us...I just hope the loss of Krejci doesn't hurt his goal scoring.

Well, my Wings were eliminated last night. I think the champion this year will be from the East. Losing Krejci is definitely a blow for the Bruins, but they should finish off the Flyers. Tungsten, if it is Bruins vs. Pens, I will be pulling for your Bruins. Sorry Stripe, but War Eagle just the same!

I've always liked the Penguins. Love mose Pitt teams (except Pirates). But I'm also a huge Boston fan in every sport. Gotta go with the Bruins but will be happy with them or the Pens. Should be an exciting matchup.

Losing Sturm and Krejci have seriously hurt our offense.  Thankfully Julien has molded this team into a defensive force.  I am just amazed at how good Tuukka's goaltending has been. 

I am hoping we pull it out Monday and can get some rest.  I hate the thought of playing the Pens in the next round if we move on, but I can not in good conscience pull for the Habs to win, ever.

:dunno:

Archived