STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

Makes no sense to be 7-5 after this game. Should be 9-3 at the very least.....

Yes, let some games get away this year. How we lost to the hapless Ravens earlier, I have no clue.

Quan Bray with a good kick return! Go Bray! I mean, Boo!

Yes, let some games get away this year. How we lost to the hapless Ravens earlier, I have no clue.

Quan Bray with a good kick return! Go Bray! I mean, Boo!

That's ok! James Harrison made up for it. Quan looked good on that return.

92 is closing in on matching my love for Jack Lambert.

Harrison is a true freak of nature. Lambert is rarified air.

Harrison is a true freak of nature. Lambert is rarified air.

At his age and during this era James is on his way. Lambert had as good a 8-10 year run as anyone....especially when you look at how small he was. Mean as hell on the field.

Was AB Aubie at some point? That was funny as hell but also stupid. Could have got hurt.

That was a good game to watch...Man we have got three of the best receivers in the league. And yes we should be 9-3

And we have two very good backups on the sidelines in case we need them to step in. Plus....that defense is starting to gel (front 7 for sure). Harrison is amazing.

Because of the three receiver we are talking about Brown, Bryant and Wheaton are three of the best in the league

i didn't read the thread. Have not kept up except box scores. Like to get my son a Sammie Steelers jersey because he is a high character guy but not sure he would even be there next year.

Because of the three receiver we are talking about Brown, Bryant and Wheaton are three of the best in the league

i didn't read the thread. Have not kept up except box scores. Like to get my son a Sammie Steelers jersey because he is a high character guy but not sure he would even be there next year.

I expect Sammie to move into the rotation next season (barring injury this season). The Steelers, due to salary cap, will lose at least one....if not two of the guys ahead of him to free agency after the season.

I expect Sammie to move into the rotation next season (barring injury this season). The Steelers, due to salary cap, will lose at least one....if not two of the guys ahead of him to free agency after the season.

^^This^^ One of the reasons to draft Sammie was the Steelers knew they would not be able to keep all of them.

Steelers are a well run organization that get a quality receiver like Sammie at a relatively low draft position. They get to teach him their system and work on his weaknesses and when Salary Cap hits them and they lose 1 or 2 of the leagues better receivers they have quality replacement in the wings. This is one of the reasons Steelers are such a strong organization. They have a bad year they don't panic because they have a long range plan in place.

Auburn and other college and NFL teams could learn from them if they were not in such a hurry to win today and we will let tomorrow take care of itself.

Steelers are a well run organization that get a quality receiver like Sammie at a relatively low draft position. They get to teach him their system and work on his weaknesses and when Salary Cap hits them and they lose 1 or 2 of the leagues better receivers they have quality replacement in the wings. This is one of the reasons Steelers are such a strong organization. They have a bad year they don't panic because they have a long range plan in place.

Auburn and other college and NFL teams could learn from them if they were not in such a hurry to win today and we will let tomorrow take care of itself.

True, the Steelers are the epitome of stability. Just look at their ownership history and their HC history, that tells the story.

Today was just fabulous. Our boys kicked Cincy in the teeth once again. Will they ever learn to keep their big mouth shut prior to a game like this??? Nah!

Wave that towel!

Yep, the sad part though, at least right now, is as well as we're playing right now we are still on the outside looking in. We need the Chiefs and Jets to go on a skid.

Yep, the sad part though, at least right now, is as well as we're playing right now we are still on the outside looking in. We need the Chiefs and Jets to go on a skid.

Jets play Patriots so there's some hope there. We put ourselves in this situation with loses to the rat birds and close loses to Cincy and a flop against KC. Just got to win out.