Spencer Region at turd practice in tuscalooser.

After what bammer fans have been saying about Region since his committment ( not to mention what Saban allegedly said ) it surprises he would have anything to do with them.

Oh well...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks we are going to be fighting for every recruit we go after especially in state players. With the staff we have and the program that is being built we will get top players and we will even lose some here and there even after they have commited. I have decided to enjoy the program and welcome those who sign in February each year. Yes I did get excited about news like this last year and I am stoked when a top athlete shows a big interest. However, to stop my insanity I just enjoy the process and not put so much expectations on 17-18 yr olds.

BTW this in no way is saying I am not competitive because I am as all get out and want to as Luper put it anything that score is kept we want to win. There are a lot of visits and recruiting to take place between now and Feb 2011. Especially the fact an upcoming football season I am so stoked to watch unfold. War Eagle all and for a kid who is recruiting other athletes to commit to AU visiting a practice aint much of an issue.

Region isn't the first of our recruits to visit another team's practice and won't be the last either. Happens all the time.

Both Region and Dismukes will be at A-Day as well:

Think that's a much better sign for us--especially in Dismukes' case--than a random appearance at practice is for them.

Guest gkc81

853..., you sure do keep up with who's hanging around sabanville.  You may want to stick around here rather than whatever sites are serving up turd soup.

Region isn't the first of our recruits to visit another team's practice and won't be the last either. Happens all the time.

happend with almost every recruit that we signed in our top 5 class last year... we even gained a couple from other teams.

I agree with you jonesy. This is nothing special.

Ha post it anyways. Like he'll know.

he will know because i'll let him know. he's a really good friend of mine and i dont turn my back on him. i respect people's privacy.  :thumbsup:

And I respect that, sir...

WAR EAGLE!

:we:

This is a quote from Region himself posted tonite at 9:50 pm......

Region says nothing has changed on his commitment status. “A big thing about my recruiting is that I wanted to take my visits and that is what I am doing now,” he says. “I am still 110 percent sold on Auburn. That is where I want to be. That is where I am going to play. It is really nothing. I am just taking my visits and enjoying football.”

Hmmm....sounds pretty good for us AU Tigers.  :happydance:

guys our commits are going to visit other places, its part of the process.  please don't freak out every time it happens.  Until they actually de-commit, the is nothing more to the visit than it is a visit to make sure they are making the right decision, not the end of the world.

But if things went down they way everyone says it did...why?  :dunno:

I said this was all based on what i heard.

And i was right about Spencer being there. So yeah.

U POST TWO THINGS AN 1 WAS TRU OTHR WAS FLAT OUT FALS

Big Freakin deal. For everything! Not bashing the poster of this as nobody should because the guy was probably just trying to give some info. And i also dont give a crap if a commit to us visits other schools. Ide be visiting different schools too if it meant i could get outta school for that day, think about it.lol. Dang. People need to chill. Its all good everybody, the sky isnt falling even if a commit did end up going to another school, whoopty doo, why would you get worked up about a guy going to another school because he likes them more than us? We want the guys that WANT AUBURN That isnt even happening and people are freaking out.lol good gah. Auburn Football isnt goin anywhere, believe that. Were just getting started. Its not our loss if a recruit did decommit, its theres.lol. War Eagle to Mr. Region!

I just can't believe anybody would visit Tuscaloser for fun, but more power to him! I feel good that in the end, he'll be an Auburn Tiger! War Eagle, Mr. Region, Mr. O'Reilly and hopefully Mr. Dismukes!

I just can't believe anybody would visit Tuscaloser for fun, but more power to him! I feel good that in the end, he'll be an Auburn Tiger! War Eagle, Mr. Region, Mr. O'Reilly and hopefully Mr. Dismukes!

call me crazy, but I would visit there if I were a top prospect.

I have been to T-town and I hated it...but they are a football traditional power, so a lot of these prospect will visit down there to see what its all about.

I for one will never go down there again unless its to the IRON bowl.

I don't think fans are shocked at commits visiting other schools...I am shocked that he was so insulted by what was his fave school in Bama that he immediately committed to AU....yet now goes and visits Bama.

It's a free country..he can visit where he wants.  We all know the recruiting well enough, but still...

Archived