Spencer Region at turd practice in tuscalooser.

I said this was all based on what i heard.

And i was right about Spencer being there. So yeah.

U POST TWO THINGS AN 1 WAS TRU OTHR WAS FLAT OUT FALS

You can't even spell. FALSE. TRUE. AND. POSTED.

Like i said, that was what i heard.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks for posting guys, Lets just see what happens with him.  I still say there is a decent chance he'll end up at Bama.  Growing up a fan does make a difference in the long run but who knows

Hey thanks for posting guys, Lets just see what happens with him.  I still say there is a decent chance he'll end up at Bama.  Growing up a fan does make a difference in the long run but who knows

Totally disagree...the longer he stays committed to AU, the better chance we have of keeping him.  He's invested a lot of time getting to know our coaches and players as well as now helping to recruit others to AU.  I would be extremely worried if he wasn't so involved with the process but rather committed and dropped off the face of the earth.

Guest Tigereagle03

He says he is still 110 percent committed to Auburn.. He says he's just taking his visits as he planned to do!

I live in ttown and really dont know why any recruit would want to visit turdville. Living here makes you despise them even more.

Both Region and Dismukes will be at A-Day as well:

Think that's a much better sign for us--especially in Dismukes' case--than a random appearance at practice is for them.

I don't know, with Paul Finebaum and Jay Barker coaching the Turds A-Day game we might want them there, it is bound to be comical. :zapbama:

He says he is still 110 percent committed to Auburn.. He says he's just taking his visits as he planned to do!

Yeah, come on guys, if what I heard is true, he was especially turned off by the way Saban told him if he commits he can't visit elsewhere. There's a reason Saban is so uptight about recruits visiting other schools, just like there's a reason Chizik encourages recruits to visit other schools if they are curious: they both understand the reality of the school they are at.

Yeah, come on guys, if what I heard is true, he was especially turned off by the way Saban told him if he commits he can't visit elsewhere. There's a reason Saban is so uptight about recruits visiting other schools, just like there's a reason Chizik encourages recruits to visit other schools if they are curious: they both understand the reality of the school they are at.

ditto this!

Good posts everyone.  I think if we can keep Region, we get Dismuke, just my opinion.  I find it funny that after the Devil's (saban) diatribe on signing day about no one should go after a kid that is committed to another school and how the whole process isn't right, blah blah, and a big blah.  He continues to do it.  He talked down to everyone and then does the same thing.  What a piece of work this guy is.  WDE!

Archived