Game 3 Arkansas v. Auburn Score

Now lets just get the team home safely . There is a lot of bad weather between them and us right now.

:wedance: :wedance:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the ball game. 13-2. Huge series win for us!!! If were not ranked in every poll there is next week then something is terribly wrong

I couldn't care less about being ranked in amy poll. I think that was one of our problems earlier in the year when we were ranked. We read too much about how good we were. This isn't like football where we need to be ranked high to win anything. We just need to keep winning series after series. The rest will take care of itself.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::believe: :believe: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

I just got in, and I actually "watched" the game by following everyone's posts, ha .. Better than SportsCenter!  And War Eagle!  BIG series win!

Or should I say

:wedance:

And add

:we:

Auburn Baseball is alive and well now! It has been a long time since we have had anything to get really excited about. In bygone days, I used to make a 600 mile roundtrip to B'ham to see the SEC Tourney when Auburn was a regular at the SEC Tourney. I believe 100% that we will be in the NCAA Tourney of which the skys the limit for this team. It looks like Jay Jacobs is proving to be a much smarter A.D. than many of us thought. We now have coaches that are proven winners and will continue to do so in the future. Did Jay Jacobs play for Coach Pat Dye? I was trying to figure that one out this evening.  Got to go and watch the "I Love Lucy" marathon with my darling!

WDE

Doc

Auburn Baseball is alive and well now! It has been a long time since we have had anything to get really excited about. In bygone days, I used to make a 600 mile roundtrip to B'ham to see the SEC Tourney when Auburn was a regular at the SEC Tourney. I believe 100% that we will be in the NCAA Tourney of which the skys the limit for this team. It looks like Jay Jacobs is proving to be a much smarter A.D. than many of us thought. We now have coaches that are proven winners and will continue to do so in the future. Did Jay Jacobs play for Coach Pat Dye? I was trying to figure that one out this evening.  Got to go and watch the "I Love Lucy" marathon with my darling!

WDE

Doc

Yes Jay Jacobs played for Dye!

Archived