Game 3 Arkansas v. Auburn Score

It looks like it is raining in Fayetteville right now.  Hopefully it will get out before game time.  Or at least it won't get delayed too long.  I hope we don't run into the 5:00 rule (unless we are ahead when the game is stopped).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0.  If you are listening what happened to Hargett?  Live Stats posted that he got a hit and Gamache scored.  But then they took it off. 

UMMMM....... is my Live Tracker messing up or is it everyone's? First of all it is super slow and gets stuck about every 3rd play. Secondly it said we scored a 4th run on a fielders choice, then it froze up and when I refreshed it we were only up 3-0 and we had 3 outs. What's the deal with that?

UMMMM....... is my Live Tracker messing up or is it everyone's? First of all it is super slow and gets stuck about every 3rd play. Secondly it said we scored a 4th run on a fielders choice, then it froze up and when I refreshed it we were only up 3-0 and we had 3 outs. What's the deal with that?

i had to quit using it.. it was AWFUL!

That is typical for Live Stats or Gametracker.  But if that is all you have it beats nothing.  :dunno:

Yeah that thing sucks. I will keep all of you updated. Headed to the top of the 5th. Still 3-0. Hargett struck out and we left the bases loaded last inning. Arkansas got 2 men on with 2 outs and Mummey made an amazing catch to save 2 runs

Another scoreless inning for the Hogs. Hopefully we can keep it out of the bullpens hands for a long time today. Also I noticed we are striking them out alot as well. That's good for us also. That means our defense doesn't have to make as many plays!! ;):believe:

Mummey led off the inning with a single, stole second, but we couldn't get him home. Headed to the bottom of the 5th. Still 3-0

Grant is mowing them down right now. Headed to the 6th

WDE!!  I'll feel better with a few more runs this inning. 

Your wish is my command. Haha Jenkins Double to the wall scores Patterson. 4-0 Auburn

Your wish is my command. Haha Jenkins Double to the wall scores Patterson. 4-0 Auburn

I'll take 1.  Good job. 

Archived