JaMarcus Russell Released by Raiders

augolf1716

it wouldve been ok for jason anyway, russel couldnt compete even if he didnt gain all that weight!

He might do well if he played for another team. Has anyone picked him up. Do you think Jason Campbell will start for the Raiders?

:believe:

I have never wanted an  Auburn Football Player to succeed more than Jason, and I think his time has come.

Lots of $$$$$$$$$ wasted on this draft pick. I'm not a Raider fan at all but good for Jason C.

I can't believe how bad Russell has played in the NFL. People can say what they want to about him. That dude is a natural born freak. He has every tool imaginable as far as QB's go. He should have been one of the best ever, if you go strictly by talent. I don't know what happened to him, but I did not expect him to be cut a couple years down the road from being the #1 pick. He might take the biggest bust spot away from Aundray Bruce.

Lots of $$$$$$$$$ wasted on this draft pick. I'm not a Raider fan at all but good for Jason C.

I don't know what happened to him

He knew he was not what people thought he was. I bet he knew it the whole time. All he ever had to me was an arm. That still cannot be denied, but all the tools? Please tell me when he was even good at LSU, minus that throw when he got hit and chunked a 70 yard td in the air and even I was in awe.

There has been talk of him playing either oline or tight end do you think he would be any good at those positions?

Archived