exuse my ignorance

A little update...We are currently in first place in the West. S.C. finished off a sweep of Arkansas today (in Fayetteville by the way), 5-3. Ole Miss' game @ Bama hasn't started yet because of weather and they may not get the game in. If Ole Miss doesn't end up playing today, we have a 1/2 game lead on the Rebels (we are 17-10 in league play, they are 16-10) and one game ahead of Arkansas, who is 16-11. Looking ahead, the Razorbacks finish up at Vandy next weekend while we are set up with a HUGE series @ Ole Miss. We need to win 2 out of 3 games in Oxford to clinch the SEC West. It sure does feel good to talk about meaningful baseball this time of year! WDE!

A little update...We are currently in first place in the West. S.C. finished off a sweep of Arkansas today (in Fayetteville by the way), 5-3. Ole Miss' game @ Bama hasn't started yet because of weather and they may not get the game in. If Ole Miss doesn't end up playing today, we have a 1/2 game lead on the Rebels (we are 17-10 in league play, they are 16-10) and one game ahead of Arkansas, who is 16-11. Looking ahead, the Razorbacks finish up at Vandy next weekend while we are set up with a HUGE series @ Ole Miss. We need to win 2 out of 3 games in Oxford to clinch the SEC West. It sure does feel good to talk about meaningful baseball this time of year! WDE!

Great pitching last two days. Sure makes the series with Ole Miss and the SEC`s look a whole lot better.

I'll be the first to admit I don't follow AU baseball as closely as I do football and basketeball. But I enjoy seeing the tigers swing some strong bats and not head to SEC tournament play for the first time in several years, but could also do so as winners of the West. If AU were to win the west, I hope they don't decide to take a step back and take a look at their work. I hope they realize, they still have work to do.

:believe:  :wareagle::party::believe::wareagle::party:

The weather has subdued, and Bama and Ole Miss are playing game 3 of their series as we speak (or type...). Rebs and Tide are tied @ 2 going to the 7th inning in Tuscaloosa. I don't find myself saying this often, but c'mon Bama! A full-game lead over Ole Miss heading into next weekend's series -- which we would have if Bama wins --  would be huge!

Bama leads Ole Miss, 6-3, in the bottom of the 7th! Great news for us! Hopefully, the Tide can hold on and win (gah, that sounds really weird to say, but oh well...).

The bammer - ole miss game is really meaningless as far as Auburn's concerned.  If we don't win next week's series, we'll be tied with Ole Miss and they will hold the tie-breaker.  We control our own destiny by taking care of business next week in Oxford.

The bammer - ole miss game is really meaningless as far as Auburn's concerned.  If we don't win next week's series, we'll be tied with Ole Miss and they will hold the tie-breaker.  We control our own destiny by taking care of business next week in Oxford.

Bingo.  No excuses to root for the Tahd.  Not like we ever should, anyway.  :thumbsup:

You are so right. Auburn needs to just take care of business and all will be great!

War Eagle guys!

:believe: :believe: :believe::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We need to take 2 from Ole Miss to seal the deal.  The tahd has to sweep UT and have Uga win one from UK.  Go Vols!!

Archived