UA vs AU score

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the bunting.

let's quit blaming the umps, the time, and luck and score some runs.  can't win in college baseball with one run.  wake up bats, wake up.

I hope nobody hear starts talking like a bammer. Yea I hate to lose this, but if we keep winning we will play them again.

Bunting is a major part of AU's game. At this point you get on base anyway you can.

And for the comment about bama barely getting in..... Nelson is a Complete ACE, and they have been on complete fire.

****Game is not OVER******

Heavy hitter rolling through, and we a capable of reeling off several with an 0-2 count, two outs in the bottom of the 9th.

I hope nobody hear starts talking like a bammer. Yea I hate to lose this, but if we keep winning we will play them again.

Bunting is a major part of AU's game. At this point you get on base anyway you can.

And for the comment about bama barely getting in..... Nelson is a Complete ACE, and they have been on complete fire.

****Game is not OVER******

Heavy hitter rolling through, and we a capable of reeling off several with an 0-2 count, two outs in the bottom of the 9th.

All of what you said is true......but they still barely got in!!!!

Come on guys this is one game! We can easily win six or seven in a row!

I like your optimism and I agree 100%!!!!!

It's baseball. This is the way things go. Umps aren't to blame in the least for this one.

Bases loaded walk. 5-1. 2 outs. Gotta get em here.

It just sux listening to the bammers chant now.

I know... Most of my co-workers are bammers.  

Archived