UA vs AU score

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think about the fact the the ballpark is larger than all of the college parks. Living by the homerun may work against us. We have already had 2 balls that would have been out in most of the parks but instead we got a double and an out. That worries me a little. The suicide squeeze was an indicator that Coach P. may be concerned too.

3up 3dn. Going to b6th. Luckie found his release pt again, really choked it there in the 4th, esp with the bases loaded. Top of the order for AU.

I hate it when the TV announcers don't know what is going on.. The guy just commented that the runner on first left the base as soon as the ball left the bat like he knew it was going to get over the right fielder's head. Of course he left when the ball was hit- THERE ARE 2 OUTS.

I know we usually hit a lot of homeruns, but we usually hit all together.  I mean no one in the batting order hits below .300, and we only have 1 run???  Come on guys!!!  I never give up with this team but i am tired of the turd luck!  lets blast those elephants !!!  :zapbama:

Archived