Rashad vs. Rampage OFFICAL THREAD

Liddell / Franklin should not be a main event. Any fight that involves Liddell these days is just another legacy match. He had a good run, but it should be those fighting for a title or a contender for the title who get the spotlight in the main event.

I said Rashad would win it way back when they were first supposed to fight, and I said it again this time. Rashad had too much speed and Rampage wasn't in good enough shape!

Yeah, I agree AA. I have thought they are having too many PPV events too. and $55 for you to order it? They are only $45 for me. What do you have? I have DirectTV.

well you cant have a title fight every two weeks. its UFC not WWE!

Yeah, that's why they need to put on fewer events. They're getting watered down, as someone has already mentioned. Better yet, they need to strike a TV deal with ESPN. They already have one in the UK, as people over there are not accustomed to buying PPV events. I could see them having a lot more "fight night" type of events for exposure if they went to a larger network than Spike or Versus. They are waiting for the perfect TV network contract here in the states.

I have directv too, but order it in hd. 10 bucks more

well you cant have a title fight every two weeks. its UFC not WWE!

Yeah, that's why they need to put on fewer events. They're getting watered down, as someone has already mentioned. Better yet, they need to strike a TV deal with ESPN. They already have one in the UK, as people over there are not accustomed to buying PPV events. I could see them having a lot more "fight night" type of events for exposure if they went to a larger network than Spike or Versus. They are waiting for the perfect TV network contract here in the states.

i hear ya, and i agree. fewer events would make everything about it better!

Archived