-SOUNDOFF- Where you from?

Hayden, Alabama. Betcha a dollar you dunno where that is!

north of bham, right?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, a girl I went to Auburn with is from up that way, and she taught at Hayden (the middle school, I believe) for a year before deciding teaching wasn't her thing.

north of bham, right?

yep!

Actually, a girl I went to Auburn with is from up that way, and she taught at Hayden (the middle school, I believe) for a year before deciding teaching wasn't her thing.

whats her name? i might know her

You've got a PM.

You've got a PM.

yeah i know her! i graduated in 08. she was pretty cool

You've got a PM.

She's a sweetheart. Too sweet, in fact, for teaching school, hence the reason she's not doing it anymore. She's been working somewhere in Huntsville since late summer 08, and she seems to genuinely love her job. Small world, huh?

You've got a PM.

She's a sweetheart. Too sweet, in fact, for teaching school, hence the reason she's not doing it anymore. She's been working somewhere in Huntsville since late summer 08, and she seems to genuinely love her job. Small world, huh?

very! my friend that graduated with me goes to UAH and he says he sees her at the bar occasionally up there  :laugh:

very! my friend that graduated with me goes to UAH and he says he sees her at the bar occasionally up there  :laugh:

Really? Wow, she wasn't much for the bar scene when we were hanging out...of course, that probably had a lot to do with pushing to get done with her math degree. :dunno: She kinda got screwed over by the education department, so she had to take a few extra classes, but I really think the different degree will end up helping her in the long run anyway.

From Spanish Fort, al, which is about 20 min from Mobile. But I'll be at Auburn come fall

How do you like the BPS? You are so lucky

Mobile, AL., Currently Diamonhead, MS. One day I will land a job, hopefully Jeff Coat F.H., in Opelika and I can move my family to Gods country, 10 miles south.

From Spanish Fort, al, which is about 20 min from Mobile. But I'll be at Auburn come fall

Mobile, AL., Currently Diamonhead, MS. One day I will land a job, hopefully Jeff Coat F.H., in Opelika and I can move my family to Gods country, 10 miles south.

By BPS do you mean Baldwin Public Schools???? Sorry Ive had a long day

Not even close, BASS PRO SHOPS :thumbsup::laugh: At least you are thinking education

Not even close, BASS PRO SHOPS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My bad bud like I said its already been a long day

To answer your question, yes, I love that store. I live like 10 minutes away from it. Its a little pricey but other than that its pretty much the 2nd best place in the world (behind Auburn of course)

I bet you like it?

Spanish Fort has changed since my younger days of fishing at Busbee's fish camp. Bass Pro is awesome

Spanish Fort has changed since my younger days of fishing at Busbee's fish camp. Bass Pro is awesome

Hell its changed a lot since I moved there 7 years ago. Wow I didn't even realize it had been that long.

Btw Busbee's has gone SOOOOOO far downhill

No, second best place in the world, that I've been to at least, is Durango, Colorado. Third best is Vienna, Austria, followed by Santa Barbara, California and Tampa, Florida...that's not to say I don't like it down on the gulf coast though. One of my exes is from Daphne, and the coastline is absolutely gorgeous!

Hell its changed a lot since I moved there 7 years ago. Wow I didn't even realize it had been that long.

Btw Busbee's has gone SOOOOOO far downhill

Hate that, It has been some 20 plus years since I have fished at Busbees. I remember when crossing the bridge from Mobile to Daphne there was a Gayfer's, The Nautilus Rest and Original Oyster House. You had to drive a little to get to Judge Roy Beens and Gambino's. Someone told me Gambino's has turned into a kareoke bar :'(

Another topic that pops up every now and then  ;D

Originally from Selma.

currently Valdosta GA.

Born and raised in Opelika for the 1st 24 years of my life. Got married and moved close to Bham. Actually live in McCalla (home of Bo Jackson's McAdory HS). I WILL be back in the Auburn/Opelika area by Fall 2011! Can't wait!

Archived