-SOUNDOFF- Where you from?

Hey AUFish, how about the BPS in Prattville? Its one of the nicest I've been to. I still have yet to set foot in the new BPS they just opened in Leeds eventhough its only 20 miles from the house.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clay / Trussville  Alabama. No wagers here.  :)

are you from clay or trussville?

Hayden, Alabama. Betcha a dollar you dunno where that is!

Said you graduated in 08? 

I graduated from J.B. Pennington in 08 we may know each other. haha

I'm from Blountsville, Alabama I'll be highly surprised if any of you guys know where that is. haha

I split time between Auburn,Merdian MS, and Huntsville though.

I'm from Blountsville, Alabama I'll be highly surprised if any of you guys know where that is. haha

Meridian, Ms i was the for school when i was in the navy. that place is the pits! nothing there!

Anniston, to Jacksonville (freshman year), to Auburn, to Gatlinberg & to Louisville (summer jobs), to Columbus & to Carrollton (for 2 years), and for the last 30 years = Lee County/Opelika/Auburn

Hey AUFish, how about the BPS in Prattville? Its one of the nicest I've been to. I still have yet to set foot in the new BPS they just opened in Leeds eventhough its only 20 miles from the house.

I've actually never been to that one, but mainly because I've never been to Prattville. I have been to the one is Destin, FL. That was the first I ever went to when I was like 12. I was like a kid in a candy store

hey awesome haha i played baseball, basketball, and foootball for hayden so you might know me. oh and i follow your recruiting site on facebook

Orginally from Winfield, AL , very close to Carbon Hill.  Now reside in Auburn, AL

Seems like I remember it was Winfield that my alma mater played in the basketball state championship in like 97, I think. I was at the game, but that was pre-four wheeler wreck, so it's still all rather fuzzy.

Rednilla:

Winfield Played in the championship game in 1995 , I played in that game against R.C. Hatch.  They might have made it to the final four in 1997, I was in Auburn then.

Originally from Mountain Star, Al. Anyone heard of it?

That's up near Florence, isn't it?

Wow very close all we had was a 4 way stop sign.. Its about 9 miles from Russellville

Wow very close all we had was a 4 way stop sign.. Its about 9 miles from Russellville

Yeah, seems like I remember seeing the name when I went up there one time. I couldn't have told you where it was or anything, but I saw mention of the name either on a map or a sign. :dunno:

Archived