No limit recruiting for AU coaches

1TexasTiger

I doubt any recruiting went down. Coaches don't hate each other like we think, it's a job for them, not a rivalry 24/7.

Besides, it's never good to blackball yourself, you never know when you may need a job...

We seem to be drawing new flies. :dunno:

I don't think we are drawing new flies. 

My first thought about Troup being there was (what trouble is going to come from this).

We have never had this aggresive of a recruiting staff, I am old as dirt and have been through all the probations so I get a little nervouse when we walk the line.

Hunter:  It wasn't Trooper, it was Luper.  And I have absolutely 100% confidence that what he did as a father with his son at the camp who happens to be a coach at AU was checked and re-checked to ensure there were no lines crossed.  This group of coaches are not greenhorns--this is not their first rodeo.  As far as Li'l Nicky's response to CCL being there, I suspect it was a bit less interesting than what we'd all like to believe.  WDE!!

That is awesome but I do just hope that Saban dosn't try to talk to is bro at NCAA and launch some investigation or make it to where they have Auburn under tight serveillance.

Relax, please. Luper was there as a parent. Lots of parents attended. He could talk to anybody he wanted to talk to, about any subject he wanted to discuss.

It was a Nike camp, so $aban could take no official part in it, couldn't "bump" into recruits. All $aban could do was watch from a distance as "Daddy Luper" passed the time of day with the players and other parents. Beautiful move, in Tuskaloser, no less!

I doubt any recruiting went down. Coaches don't hate each other like we think, it's a job for them, not a rivalry 24/7.

Besides, it's never good to blackball yourself, you never know when you may need a job...

We seem to be drawing new flies. :dunno:

I don't think we are drawing new flies. 

My first thought about Troup being there was (what trouble is going to come from this).

We have never had this aggresive of a recruiting staff, I am old as dirt and have been through all the probations so I get a little nervouse when we walk the line.

The new flies comment was directed toward new posters who have since been banned.

What was it Nicky said in front of the camera to his players in 08 Iron Bowl? " I hate these M*&#@ *@#*!R"

Archived