Dez won't carry Roy Williams pads

TXaubie

Carry the pads you spoiled brat.  Every rookie in the league has had to do that stuff.  It is tradition and part of gaining acceptance.  He will pay for that.  It's too late to make it right, now.  I see him taped to the goal posts soon or something similar.  He will regret that decision.   

They were talking about it on the OD this morning.  I thought it was pretty funny.  Al del Greco and Frank Sanders said they had to do those sorts of things when they were first in the league.  I liked their take on it.  It makes Dez sound like a spoiled brat (he may be one just never heard one way or the other).  Should have just carried the pads step 2 will come next.  It won't probably be as nice...

Carry the pads you spoiled brat.  Every rookie in the league has had to do that stuff.  It is tradition and part of gaining acceptance.  He will pay for that.  It's too late to make it right, now.   I see him taped to the goal posts soon or something similar.  He will regret that decision.   

That's the same thing I told my coworker earlier today. There will be some video out by next week of him being taped to the goal post with honey poured all over him. Carry the pads! Do what every other rookie has done in the past and get it over with! There could be a lot more worse things they could do to you other than say carry my pads. No one cares that you're a first round pick. There are tons of those and they've all had to do something as apart of their rookie hazing.

Archived