Quan Bray.

aun

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're in VERY good shape with Bray. He is planning an official visit to AU, but it's not set yet.

BTW, you can learn A LOT from using the "SEARCH" function.  ;D

We're in VERY good shape with Bray. He is planning an official visit to AU, but it's not set yet.

BTW, you can learn A LOT from using the "SEARCH" function.  ;D

Thanks, DJ!  Good to hear!  :wareagle:

I saw Bray in person Fri. night against Crisp Co..  He was not the best RB on the field for either team.  #36 for Troup...although small, was far better.  IMO,  Bray would be on the defensive side of ball in the college although he only played defense (CB) at the very end with the game on the line Fri. night.

I saw Bray in person Fri. night against Crisp Co..  He was not the best RB on the field for either team.  #36 for Troup...although small, was far better.  IMO,  Bray would be on the defensive side of ball in the college although he only played defense (CB) at the very end with the game on the line Fri. night.

I spent many a summer in Crisp co growing up. My grandmother lives in Cordele.  Who won the game Crisp or Troup Co?

Troup won 30-24 in a  thriller.  Crisp just didn't have the size on the line against Troup.  Troup's line was far bigger but the Cougars stayed with them.  We gave them a safety, a  40 ydTD pass on 4th down and long and many penalties...that killed us.  We've got some talent but no depth on the line.

• 1 month later...

Bray is one of my favorite players in this

Class. 

He is the most versatile player this cycle.

He could play RB,DB,WR, and WCQB.

Has Quin said where we stand on his list?

"...where we stand on HER list?"

And I'd say not very high, since she was cancelled in 1998!

dr_quinn.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

New Quan Bray article on rivals.  If anyone would care to summarize it would be appreciated.

He speaks about his most recent visit to AU this past weekend for the AU/uga game. He was again VERY impressed with the Tigers' offense, and says that he is excited about how he could be used in it, if he chooses to sign with AU. He has built a VERY good relationship with Coach Troop (his lead recruiter). Says that his cousin, former AU DB Jason Bray, has helped him a lot throughout his recruitment. QB says that he wants to commit before the Under Armour All-American Game (in which he is playing). He claims that AU, uga, uf, Clemson, and ua make up his "final group". He plans to take his official visits soon and make his decision afterward.

Bray has been to games at AU, ua, and uga this year, and he was rumored to be going to uf this past w/e, but apparently wanted to see AU take on uga more. He also has said that he wants to visit Clemson for a game and he may return to uga for their final game with Ga Tech. Keep in mind though that the only school that he has visited for MULTIPLE games this year has been Auburn!  ;)

Rivals ranks Bray as the #120 overall player, Scout #148, and ESPN #23

• 3 weeks later...

Archived