Quan Bray.

aun

If we get this guy, just think of some of the guys we will have that are able to do the speed sweep once O-Mac is gone.  T-Reed, Bray, Stallworth, possibly Mason if we get him, Goodwin.  Could be scary!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone summarize the article on our scout homepage about where he is taking his 3 official visits? You have to go under the recruiting tab to find it. Thanks!

Bump

Per Scout:

Quan Bray has set up 3 official visits. UGA on 12/11, Bama on 1/08, and Florida on 1/15

Kinda has me puzzled that Auburn is supposed to be his favorite but we are not getting an official as of yet.

Per Scout:

Quan Bray has set up 3 official visits. UGA on 12/11, Bama on 1/08, and Florida on 1/15

Kinda has me puzzled that Auburn is supposed to be his favorite but we are not getting an official as of yet.

Safe to assume ours will be 1/22 or 1/29

Is UGA recruiting Bray as a running back? If so, maybe it'll help us with Crowell if they get Bray.

They're recruiting him the same way we are. A hybrid athlete. Those same posters said they dont think getting Bray will hurt them with Crowell, because Bray will be a slot receiver and change-of-pace back

UGa pulled out ALL the stops for QB this w/e! They tried EVERYTHING that they could to get him, and REALLY pushed him to either commit or let them know that he was for SURE coming there! Although he WAS impressed with what everything that they presented... he did niether. That should tell you should tell you something. He says he will visit ua again sometime in Jan. and then commit at the Under Armour All-American game. I REALLY like our chances!  :)

UGa pulled out ALL the stops for QB this w/e! They tried EVERYTHING that they could to get him, and REALLY pushed him to either commit or let them know that he was for SURE coming there! Although he WAS impressed with what everything that they presented... he did niether. That should tell you should tell you something. He says he will visit ua again sometime in Jan. and then commit at the Under Armour All-American game. I REALLY like our chances!  :)

DJ I would have preferred to see this  ;) but I will settle for this  :) as long as it is from your sources.  Thanks

Great news! I was worried he committed. Thanks for all the info DJ  :thumbsup:

I heard Bray had a really good visit this weekend. Some posters on UGA boards think Bray may have committed. And even if he didnt, they think they have him locked up

If you went to all of the other boards of competing schools, you will find at least one similar story about a visit this weekend.  Our recruiting competitors, just like ourselves, think if they can get them on campus, they should get a commit.  I appreciate the info, but not going to worry about QB.

I heard Bray had a really good visit this weekend. Some posters on UGA boards think Bray may have committed. And even if he didnt, they think they have him locked up

If you went to all of the other boards of competing schools, you will find at least one similar story about a visit this weekend.  Our recruiting competitors, just like ourselves, think if they can get them on campus, they should get a commit.  I appreciate the info, but not going to worry about QB.

If it were one of the recruits that we hear alot about, I wouldnt have been worried. But we havent heard anything about QB since before the season. So I wasnt sure if he had a change of interest during that time

If it were one of the recruits that we hear alot about, I wouldnt have been worried. But we havent heard anything about QB since before the season. So I wasnt sure if he had a change of interest during that time

Valid point AMM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived