Next "Public" Commitment...Predictions?

tiger241345162816

Just getting conformation from you Smuphy is all I needed. hahaha...i just started following you on Twitter, FYI

WAR DAMN EAGLE brother!!!

I've heard he is tired of the process and due to Miami slow playing him for months now I'd say so.

Can you clarify what you mean by Miami slow playing him?

I've heard he is tired of the process and due to Miami slow playing him for months now I'd say so.

Can you clarify what you mean by Miami slow playing him?

"Slow playing" generally refers to a situation where a prospect has a lot of interest in a given school, but they have other prospects higher on their board at that position and basically try to 'keep him on the back burner' while they wait to see if the other prospects come through for them. 

Apparently Blakely is set to announce on Friday.  If he picks AU, this will satisfy my recruiting craving for at least a week, maybe two.  Not to mention, he, Newton and Dyer in the backfield next year will be fun to watch. 

We currently have 14 "public" verbals. A mod from a diff site predicts that AU has 20-22 "public" verbals by the end of November.

The same mod predicts that we get our next "public" commit within the next 10 days.

Finally! Things are about to get interesting!

We currently have 14 "public" verbals. A mod from a diff site predicts that AU has 20-22 "public" verbals by the end of November.

The same mod predicts that we get our next "public" commit within the next 10 days.

Finally! Things are about to get interesting!

That sounds awful good!

Archived