Next "Public" Commitment...Predictions?

tiger241345162816

Are you suggesting that the coaches may be holding back some silent commits until/if we lose and then intend to let that info out to keep the fan base in a positive frame of mind?  If so, I don't necessarily disagree.

Are you suggesting that the coaches may be holding back some silent commits until/if we lose and then intend to let that info out to keep the fan base in a positive frame of mind?  If so, I don't necessarily disagree.

That's my logic

That's my logic

I had the same thoughts over the last few weeks as the Blakely=silent commit speculation began heating up.  I guess I will have to continue to be patient.

No idea who the next commit will be, but my guess for the timing will be close to if/when we lose a game.

In that case I will be ok with no more commitments until January  :thumbsup:

There is no "conspiracy" or deliberate strategy here, except the kids and our staff are in constant touch regarding the status of their decisions.  Ultimately, the kid's situation is paramount, and his situation has a lot of variables such as graduation date, their senior season, their team's schedule, and official visits.  I know that's a lot of jibberish, but each situation is different.  However, the timing is NOT based on when or if we lose a game, even though I understand that logic.

Anyone want to predict who the next recruit will be to "publicly" commit to AU and when the announcement will be?

This time of year is always slacked for commits. So it might not be until after the regular season unless we offer someone who is begging for an offer and they commit then. The big players probably won't commit at a random time. So a big recruit wouldn't likely commit until after the season unless it is after a big game with someone they are considering also. Like LSU, Georgia or Bama.

So if you are looking for a big time recruit, you will probably have to wait awhile.

I'm stepping out right now and giving you guys the inside track on some of our recruits

It's been a little slow but there is good reason for it.

I may have to be a little vague but I am going to give you what I have got.

Here goes, within three months we will have several public commitments and will have our entire class wrapped up.

;)    ;D  :P  :laugh:  :thumbsup:  :happydance:  :bananadance:  :hellyeah:  :trampoline:  :yay:  :partey: 

:timeout:

I'm stepping out right now and giving you guys the inside track on some of our recruits

It's been a little slow but there is good reason for it.

I may have to be a little vague but I am going to give you what I have got.

Here goes, within three months we will have several public commitments and will have our entire class wrapped up.

;)    ;D   :P   :laugh:   :thumbsup:  :happydance:   :bananadance:   :hellyeah:   :trampoline:   :yay:   :partey: 

:timeout:

lol dork  :rolleyes::P

Is Therezie really that likely to commit to us?

I've heard he is tired of the process and due to Miami slow playing him for months now I'd say so.

I've heard he is tired of the process and due to Miami slow playing him for months now I'd say so.

that'd be fantastic. would we take him as a RB/S prospect?

From what I've seen we would add him as a DB. He wants to play RB, but has played more in the secondary from what I've read. It may be like it was when we brought in Demond Washington, the coaches give him a look at RB but he ends up on D.

For that reason it would have to be a soft verbal at best, if anything, then.

From what I've seen we would add him as a DB. He wants to play RB, but has played more in the secondary from what I've read. It may be like it was when we brought in Demond Washington, the coaches give him a look at RB but he ends up on D.

Tis exactly correct.

Archived