Vaporizer Vs Cigg Vs cigar

Mims44

Maybe belongs in this forum, maybe not... but quite a few of you are knowledgeable in enough subjects I figure you'll know something about this.

So I'm trying to cut back on cigars, haven't smoked a cigarette in years but I love cigars. I got a vaporizer... and it's supposedly a healthier alternative to cigars. Looking online I only find people posting opinions and no facts, it's either people praising it as having no negatives or people condemning it as worse than cigars.

Anyone here have experience or knowledge of others who have used vaporizers as a way to quit tobacco? And thoughts on if it is worthwhile or not?

And a preemptive thank you for all replies as I'm nearing bedtime lol.

Well, you should be able to satisfy your nicotine cravings with it. Presumably you are vaporizing a liquid nicotine extract?

I assume you could use it to taper off like other smoking cessation systems if that's your intent. Otherwise, you'll be getting the nicotine and not much else, which is an advantage in itself.

Well, you should be able to satisfy your nicotine cravings with it. Presumably you are vaporizing a liquid nicotine extract?

I assume you could use it to taper off like other smoking cessation systems if that's your intent. Otherwise, you'll be getting the nicotine and not much else, which is an advantage in itself.

My goal is, assuming vapor is safer. Is to have a healthy alternative to smoking.

I enjoy smoking, always have. I've quit for years before where the nicotine cravings were gone, but I still wanted to smoke. I'm hoping this is a way to keep doing it while not being as unhealthy. (the liquids I have now are a mix of light nicotine equivalent to ultralights and no nicotine.)

I tapered off of cigarettes with e-cigs and made it two years before this s*** happened last week. I'm a full on smoker again as of now. I'll taper off again shortly using the same method.

I tapered off of cigarettes with e-cigs and made it two years before this s*** happened last week. I'm a full on smoker again as of now. I'll taper off again shortly using the same method.

Wasn't aware, as I don't stray from political forums.

Very sorry for your loss BigBens.

Stop it! I'm serious. Tomorrow, back to the e-cig.

Wasn't aware, as I don't stray from political forums.

Very sorry for your loss BigBens.

Thanks, man.

Stop it! I'm serious. Tomorrow, back to the e-cig.

I will.

Even the e-cig is only temporary. I needed one for about a week or so the first time.

Never had a craving for nicotine, so I can't empathize. Need to check on my cigars though. Past time to replace the humidity packet in my mini humidor.

Archived