AU vs. Louisville - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught part of the Georgia St. game this evening at a restaurant and thought it looked like it was at the Dome. (It was.) I wondered about the transition to the Chick-fil-a décor. Cool to see. I'm sure they'll work through most of the night to brand it thoroughly.

Capture.jpg

Dome, sweet Dome. Hope we end up playing here again this season!

Oh give me a Dome where the Tigers will roam

Where the Cards and Whomever get played

Where seldom is heard a discouraging word

And the sky is not cloudy all day

Lashlee and QBs ...

image.jpg

I like the end zone scheme for us. That would look good when we change the end zone in the future.

Jamari Staples will not play against Auburn in the season opener Saturday due to an injury, a spokesperson for Louisville has confirmed.

The news was first reported by NBC affiliate WAVE-TV in Louisville.

Staples played his freshman and sophomore seasons at UAB before transferring to Louisville in the offseason. He caught 31 passes for 458 yards and five touchdowns with the Blazers in 2013, but was hampered by injuries last season and caught just nine balls for 190 yards and one touchdown.

The 6-foot-4, 195-pounder was recruited by the Tigers after he left UAB, but did not pick up an offer. Last week he told reporters he was "ready for a battle" against Auburn.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/09/former_uab_receiver_jamari_sta.html

Archived