New Hype Video - Not Backing Down

RunInRed

OK.....but not sure about the title....if you read the A Day comments elsewhere on this site you will find that a good number of folks have apparently already given up on this team.

The only good news I find however is that perhaps we will not have to listen/read all of their whiny comments this season.

Forget the gimmicks and slogans and all the catchy little phrases. Just go out there and play the best and hardest you can and get better every week.

THOSE MATTE BLACK HELMETS THOUGH!!!!!

What?

They were Navy Blue...not black...

wo4rcRk.png

That is definitely matte black. You can see the contrast between the top of the shoulder pads and the helmet. Could be a very VERY dark navy, but it's definitely a very dark matte color.

I think it may just be a lighting thing. based on the close up of the same helmet a split second later it is clearly white. I got excited for a second there too, but I think it is just our eyes playing tricks on us. :-(

What?

wo4rcRk.png

That is definitely matte black. You can see the contrast between the top of the shoulder pads and the helmet. Could be a very VERY dark navy, but it's definitely a very dark matte color.

The helmet is definitely white. If you look at the sides of the helmet you can tell the distinction between the AU logo's blue color and the white of the helmet. If the helmet was black, matte black or blue you could not see that distinction.

What?

wo4rcRk.png

The helmet is definitely white. If you look at the sides of the helmet you can tell the distinction between the AU logo's blue color and the white of the helmet. If the helmet was black, matte black or blue you could not see that distinction.

Looks like you're right. Just a trick of the lighting.

LNFWVlg.png

You can see the white on the edges of the helmet, especially under the "G" in Backing

OK.....but not sure about the title....if you read the A Day comments elsewhere on this site you will find that a good number of folks have apparently already given up on this team.

Happens every spring. For whatever reason they go full tilt into doom and gloom every year.

The only good news I find however is that perhaps we will not have to listen/read all of their whiny comments this season.

Unfortunately, those people will be here through out the season complaining about everything they can think of. If we win every game by 30 they would find something to complain about. It's what they do. They know nothing else. One has already posted in this thread, in fact.

My mistake on the helmet...I was thinking about the blue ones that we have seen pictures of in the past....as for people complaining about how we looked on A-Day...they will always be negative nancies. I sometimes wonder if they are really Auburn fans....too bad Tyler Queen was injured as it would have been interesting to see him out there...

I think our D will be improved this year as we will have depth on the line...

Where did you see those? All I saw was the standard off white helmets in low lightiing

Archived