New Hype Video - Not Backing Down

RunInRed

OK.....but not sure about the title....if you read the A Day comments elsewhere on this site you will find that a good number of folks have apparently already given up on this team.

Happens every spring. For whatever reason they go full tilt into doom and gloom every year.

The only good news I find however is that perhaps we will not have to listen/read all of their whiny comments this season.

Unfortunately, those people will be here through out the season complaining about everything they can think of. If we win every game by 30 they would find something to complain about. It's what they do. They know nothing else. One has already posted in this thread, in fact.

I don't try and be down, hell I was as high on an AU team as I've ever been last year at this time, but putting out a hype video after a 7 win season makes me :dunno: .

OK.....but not sure about the title....if you read the A Day comments elsewhere on this site you will find that a good number of folks have apparently already given up on this team.

Happens every spring. For whatever reason they go full tilt into doom and gloom every year.

The only good news I find however is that perhaps we will not have to listen/read all of their whiny comments this season.

Unfortunately, those people will be here through out the season complaining about everything they can think of. If we win every game by 30 they would find something to complain about. It's what they do. They know nothing else. One has already posted in this thread, in fact.

I don't try and be down, hell I was as high on an AU team as I've ever been last year at this time, but putting out a hype video after a 7 win season makes me :dunno:/> .

Maybe we are trying to sell matching t shirts too. Need some offset for Lashless' salary.

Winning by 30 would be nice, even against the second tiered schools we play. Promise I won't complain if it happens.

I know this is off topic, but when will we start hearing about Big Cat weekend visitors. I am ready for something new to happen! All this slow time talk is killing me, and others too based on all the silly arguments. :wareagle:

I know this is off topic, but when will we start hearing about Big Cat weekend visitors. I am ready for something new to happen! All this slow time talk is killing me, and others too based on all the silly arguments. :wareagle:/>

It'll be posted in the recruiting forum.

Thanks, Shocksmybrain!!

Archived