Just realized...

moe

I realize it's really late and I should be getting my beauty sleep for the game tomorrow...but I just realized something. With Miami, Va. Tech and BC making the jump from the Big East to the ACC, it has caused a major chain of reactions. I just never took the time to actually analyze the situation.

This reaction goes from the ACC to the Big East (obviously). Then down to C-USA to the WAC to the MAC to the Mountain West and even to the Sunbelt.

It's kinda cool actually to see how everything has unfolded. Teams such as Idaho, Utah St. South Florida, and even Florida Atlantic and Troy should be thanking their luck starts for Miami, VA. Tech, and BC. By those tree teams joining the ACC, it gives the other 15 new conference members a chance to play in bigger and better conferences.

Just some late night ramblings :big:

I was also wondering, are the Big 12, SEC, MAC, and the ACC next year, the only conferences that will have championship games? It's just not fair that the Big East, Big Ten, Pac 10, and Notre Dame ( :lol: ) don't have championship games.

Archived