Arkansas Game Report Card

StatTiger

I'm really digging the speed and power combination of the players we have run with the ball. Pettway reminds me of Rudi Johnson and Eli Stove and Stanton Truitt make me think of Percy Harvin. The rushing attack overall reminds me of 2008 Florida but with a big bruising back to go along with it (though they did have Tebow).

Edited by caleb1633
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

I'm really digging the speed and power combination of the players we have run with the ball. Pettway reminds me of Rudi Johnson and Eli Stove and Stanton Truitt make me think of Percy Harvin. The rushing attack overall reminds me of 2008 Florida but with a big bruising back to go along with it (though they did have Tebow).

I've been holding off on the Truitt/Harvin "comparison" because people freak out and take it way too literally any time you do that, but he's looking like the closest thing we've had to that.

I'd also go with a mutated '07 Arkansas, with KJ handling McFadden duties, Cox filling in for Hillis, Pettway melding Hillis and McFadden, and Truitt and Martin sharing Felix Jones's work. 

On October 25, 2016 at 0:19 PM, lionheartkc said:

Did you expect anything less? Georgia fans could be looking at 1 win all season and would still claim the upper hand. And when we do ride them up and down the field, the excuses will flow like water.

Do you blame them?

We have managed to throw up on ourselves for pert near a decade vs. them. (it seams)

I'm hoping this is the year for a nice Dawg Kickin'.

But I assume NOTHING.