#22 Auburn at Miss St

Auhud08

Auburn heads to Starkville in their first road game since knocking off Tennessee. The Tigers (15-1, 3-0) will be faced with a tough matchup as they try to continue their 13 game win streak. Mississippi State comes in with a record of 13-3 (1-2) and have lost their last two SEC games to Florida and Ole Miss. Make no mistake though, this will be a battle for the Tigers. 

The game is at 2:30 (CT) on SEC Network.

War Eagle!

It looks so good to see a ranking again before our name in basketball! Was beginning to think it would not happen again......

Will be there tomorrow. First time I've seen a BP coached team in person. Should be a good one. My wife is a State grad so as usual one of us will be happy (me) and one not so much (her). :)

Great plan by the athletic department to set up tickets and RT transportation for some students to go....well done....

OOPs...one minute late.....good post bjc....

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Will be there tomorrow. First time I've seen a BP coached team in person. Should be a good one. My wife is a State grad so as usual one of us will be happy (me) and one not so much (her). :)

I am so sorry! The Hump is one of the worst bball arenas in the SEC. But ALWAYS a good time to see our Tigers play in person! But especially this year! War Eagle and I hope you have a great time and get to see a big AU victory. And thank goodness there will not be TO many cowbells ringing in your ear since that is usually reserved for them for football. But there still will be some and it will be annoying........... lol

The wildest thing to me about this AU basketball team is that they are a much better team than the team that gave them their only loss. I think AU would be a heavy favorite vs Temple on a neutral (or any) court now. So in a warped way, AU is undefeated re: being the better team.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:15 PM, tigeraddikt said:

The wildest thing to me about this AU basketball team is that they are a much better team than the team that gave them their only loss. I think AU would be a heavy favorite vs Temple on a neutral (or any) court now. So in a warped way, AU is undefeated re: being the better team.

Ooooooooooook.

:-\

Interesting ...Miss State hammering Vandy at Vandy.....75-58 with about a minute to play....

OOPs...playing in Starkvegas....sorry about that....but a good win for the bullies...

Ole miss made us look good by beating Florida in their follow up game as well. 

Archived