Brian Van Gorder to Louisville

BJCrawford

Jake Holland was the middle of that defense for crying out loud.  I don't mean to disrespect him, in fact I love Jake Holland because he played so far above his talent level.  But good Lord how did we get to that point?  And Wayne Bolt didn't have anything that VanGorder could use to make things better.  I don't expect Louisville to be an elite defense, but I would NEVER judge BVG on 2012 at Auburn.  Just like I don't judge Chizik on that single year.  Jacobs, however.....

4 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Bolt was who I was referring to.  Met him twice... drunk the first time, falling down drunk the second. Both times he was "representing" the university as a presenter.

And yea, they worked for Jacobs and Jacobs answered to Lowder, Raines, etc. This is the #1 reason I'm happy about our new AD.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the King....Coach Dye.  Bolt was his guy originally.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the King....Coach Dye.  Bolt was his guy originally.

Yea... I don't know how much power the King had at that point, but I do know he is the only coach that Auburn will ever have in the minds of Lowder and company.

Archived