NCAAF Video Games

Zeek

Anyone else miss these games? I wish they were compatible with Xbox One. It’s almost worth paying players a few bucks to get the game back lol.

Last one I had, had Tebow on the cover. Played it until my 360 got the red ring of death a few years back. Don’t know how many years or teams I coached in dynasty mode—I loved building a random team up(like Delta State or something) to become a recruiting powerhouse and national title contender...only to go be hired somewhere else. 

I miss it dearly. Apparently there’s some football game coming out with a bunch of non franchised teams and names created with the idea for an option of importing NCAA teams and rosters. 

http://www.imackulatevisiongaming.com/gridironchampions/

It might be complete trash in terms of gameplay and bugs, but it’s not like EA doesn’t have their share of those either. 

Still have my copy of 14 and still whip it out from time to time. There are guys that update rosters. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Still have my copy of 14 and still whip it out from time to time. There are guys that update rosters. 

Nothing like getting a good buzz going and after Saturday games have concluded, cranking that difficulty down to rookie and dropping 80 points and 700 yards on bama. 

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Nothing like getting a good buzz going and after Saturday games have concluded, cranking that difficulty down to rookie and dropping 80 points and 700 yards on bama. 

I have a long running dynasty mode about 26 or so seasons in. Don't even really have to recruit at this point. All the 5* belong to me. We're #1 wire to wire every year. Can sim the season and never have to worry about losing a game.

I can drop 80 and 700 on Bama on Heisman now, is what I'm saying. 

22 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I have a long running dynasty mode about 26 or so seasons in. Don't even really have to recruit at this point. All the 5* belong to me. We're #1 wire to wire every year. Can sim the season and never have to worry about losing a game.

dvp12.jpg

(obviously joking)

It didn’t work like that in the last one I had(2011). If I simmed a game, guarantee my team’s AI would be dumbed down against the computer’s. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, kevon67 said:

2003-2006 would buy them when they hit the shelf for ps2........each year knowing Auburn's fights song would not appear?

I remember that, lady would never give up the rights.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:31 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

It might be complete trash in terms of gameplay and bugs, but it’s not like EA doesnt have their share of those either.

The game would have to at least be comparable, but if so, I’m game. I still strongly miss those games.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:47 PM, AUDub said:

Loved dynasty mode.........coached at Auburn.....Colorado.....Purdue😂........dynasty mode was addictive for me........would come home for lunch to play and begin to run out of excuses for extended lunch breaks.

I remember playing the 2008 version with Kodi Burns as Auburn's QB. Couldn't beat anybody. 

Turns out, it was more accurate than I had realized.  :no:

Not a knock on Kodi. Loved the guy. It's just that 2008 team had talent but no direction on offense. It was Nallsminger 2.0 after the Tony Franklin experiment. 

We went 5-7 with no bowl game.  

That team reminds me of this one in a lot of ways unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

I remember playing the 2008 version with Kodi Burns as Auburn's QB. Couldn't beat anybody. 

Turns out, it was more accurate than I had realized.  :no:

Not a knock on Kodi. Loved the guy. It's just that 2008 team had talent but no direction on offense. It was Nallsminger 2.0 after the Tony Franklin experiment. 

We went 5-7 with no bowl game.  

That team reminds me of this one in a lot of ways unfortunately. 

Last one I bought had Brandon Jacobs in the backfield.

Archived