Null

WarTiger

**Texas A&M Game thread**

Just now, Auburn Kev said:

Who you putting in? There is no other qb ready to play.

Who's fault is that?

1 minute ago, tigerfangs said:

Last year AU had home field advantage and Gus was there....

Yeah I attended the Iron Bowl and it was deafening.

• Like 1

If we lose this game by a lot of points, the team could very well give up on UGA & bammer. If this happens, I think we will cut our loses with Gus. I do not think the powers that be will stand for much more. I have been a sunshine pumper for a long time, but my pump has sprung a major leak. 

Edited by doc4aday

8 rushing attempts in the first half so far

Officiating has been absolute garbage this year. Our CB was held on that 2&20 play. Instead of having them at 2&30, they are at 3&8. I really don’t understand how these officials still have jobs.

Edited by AUFriction

Not to beat a dead horse, but I would give anything to have a HC who coaches his players as hard in a game as Jimbo does. Accountability is immediate and relentless. 

Edited by Gowebb11

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Who's fault is that?

Tell me about it. If Gus is the one mentoring him, I GUARANTEE you we'll be calling Nix a "project" this time next year.

Edited by AUwent

Just now, AUFriction said:

Officiating has been absolute garbage last year. Our CB was held on that 2&20 play. Instead of having them at 2&30, they are at 3&8. I really don’t understand how these officials still have jobs.

Bammers need jobs too!

Just now, Zeek said:

8 rushing attempts in the first half so far

... for -5 yards.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, thrustmaxwell said:
The woman and I decided it was far too beautiful of fall day to waste it watching Gus do his thing.  Instead we're spending the day AntiqUing on the coast.  Should be a great day.

How are we looking?  More importantly, how is JIMBO looking?  Handsome I'm sure.  I wish we would scooped that stud up after the 2016 season.

If you are really asking, we look like we have all season. Our TD came on a trick play. Stidham is throwing some good some bad. Slayton still can't catch a cold. 

On the bright side... The Aussie is looking great.

• Like 1

That should have been an interception 

What's the boards thoughts on Mond? He was Gus's #1 pick at QB the year he came out.

Waiting for a Trump rally in Pensacola. Figured it was better than sitting in a house with no water or power. 

• Like 1