**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

Wow. Should have been an easy loss of yards and we let them get a TD before half. That’s what losers do.

Gus has to go.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tennessee Tiger said:

Tackling  looking like some of those old Chizik teams.

I "liked" this. Meaning I agree with it and thought the same thing. But I don't "like" it.

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Really starting to hate SEC refs

You're late to the "hate the refs" party.....but yeah. They love to punch Auburn in the gut at opportune moments. Been happening since a certain potato chip salesman went to work in Tuscaloosa.

Feels like Ellis Johnson is back teaching tackling...

7 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I agree. I hope those people who booed when Stidham came back in feel like crap now that his very next pass was a TD

Y'all know I have my views on the program but booing a player should earn you a throat punch.

Ok let’s just waste this last minute and three timeouts like we always do 

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Eh, I don't view that as booing Stidham.  I had the same thought they probably did.  Why pull the zone read team off the field after one successful play?  Let them run it 2-3 times to keep the D guessing.

I agree I did too. It looked great. Should of run a couple of plays. But the fact is, he didn't the fact is, he pulled Willis after 1 play, Stidham came back in, and they booed as he was running on to the field. 

Had Stidham not come back in, they wouldn't of booed. So they booed him coming in, anyway you try and twist it. 

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Okay, a minute to go and 3 TOS, what do we do? Run up the middle? Take a knee?

Fricken bubble screens and reach around draws.

Freaking check down or throw it a way. Man that is awful. Not a forward thought in the world going through his head. No proper preparation because that is easy to do!!!

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Wow. Should have been an easy loss of yards and we let them get a TD before half. That’s what losers do.

Gus has to go.

What did Gus do? He’s the offensive guy and our offense just gave the D rest on our score. . 

Archived