Men vs. Missouri game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

It's not an argument. lol. We can agree to disagree and move on. I just don't buy the notion that we're worn down at this point and we simply have not put forth the effort to be aggressive on both ends; especially defense and rebounding. How can we be worn down when we have not played a lick of defense most of the season. Plain and simple. Again...agree to disagree. I like what I see tonight with effort on both ends. Hopefully, we'll learn to take that on the road and stay aggressive.  

If I told you I'd give you s thousand dollars to do a thousand push ups you'd be worn down. You would have all the effort in the world but when you get to the point where you can't feel your arms you just can't. It's a game by game thing. Tillman just knocked a Mac down to the ground by just backing into him. You fight with somebody an entire game that's bigger and stronger than you, you are the main rebounder, shot blocker,and help side defender and you play on a team where guys run up tempo and shoot early in the clock.....by the end of the game it's not that it's no effort it's because of all your effort you're tired. But ok, the announcer just said as much about missing Wiley on cue. Just like Barkley did with chumma. I'll just wait for other people to explain it

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If I told you I'd give you s thousand dollars to do a thousand push ups you'd be worn down. You would have all the effort in the world but when you get to the point where you can't feel your arms you just can't. It's a game by game thing. Tillman just knocked a Mac down to the ground by just backing into him. You fight with somebody an entire game that's bigger and stronger than you, you are the main rebounder, shot blocker,and help side defender and you play on a team where guys run up tempo and shoot early in the clock.....by the end of the game it's not that it's no effort it's because of all your effort you're tired. But ok, the announcer just said as much about missing Wiley on cue. Just like Barkley did with chumma. I'll just wait for other people to explain it

Dude. It's not that serious. I get it...you're the basketball guru around here. Agree to disagree and move on. lol. Seems like you're looking for an argument. We were even more undersized last year with no Wiley and crashed the boards just fine and played solid defense. I've only stated i wanted to see that same intensity and effort. Enjoy the win and move on.

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Dude. It's not that serious. I get it...you're the basketball guru around here. Agree to disagree and move on. lol. Seems like you're looking for an argument. We were even more undersized last year with no Wiley and crashed the boards just fine and played solid defense. I've only stated i wanted to see that same intensity and effort. Enjoy the win and move on.

Lol. Basically you can disagree and it's fine I rebuttal I need to calm down move on and I'm looking for an argument.....lol ok

But we weren't more undersized than we are now without Wiley

Archived